More Congratulations Rahul is One Year Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Congratulations Rahul is One Year Sober

What an amazing journey - so many stops and starts and then a year ago you stuck with it. And here is to another year AF and full of positive changes:welldone::thumbsup::welldone:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is one HECK of an ACHIEVEMENT!!

1 year is AWESOME!!! A MASSIVE WELL DONE

:welldone::sohappy::sohappy::welldone:
    I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Well done Rahul!

Keep it going. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy 1 year Rahul, you were like a dog with a bone when it finally sunk in you really could not drink ever again. You have run with that bone and have achieved so much. Congratulations on a year sober, a wonderful achievement and I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

well done Rahul...congratulations on 12 moon af.....a massive step in a life change that you wont regret!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :balloons::horn::congrats
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Congratulations Rahul! You did it! Can you believe it! Isn't it so awesome! Feeling proud and happy for you! Hugs & love Jane
            AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

You've reached a great milestone, Rahul, and you've done it with grace and dogged determination. Congratulations - and thank you for all you do for all of us in this community!
              Sober for the Revolution!
              AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Wow, Rahul. I am so proud of how far you've come. I remember a particular post when you were feeling so down on yourself. It is wonderful to help you celebrate this milestone. A post you made has always stuck in my head - about going swimming in the Indian Ocean instead of hanging out at a bar for happy hour. I always think about what else I can be doing instead of standing around drinking for happy hour.

Congratulations!

Pav

Comment

Rahul - great job! You're one person who never gave up giving it up. Well done!
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Congratulations, Rahul!
                    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                    AF 11/12/11

Comment

it is fantastic and encouraging to see yourself hit a year and counting. i love to read your posts and see how you are doing. well done!

Comment

Fantastic Rahul
                        X
                        Pat

Comment

So Happy for you Rahul! Congratulations!

Comment

You've done it, Rahul - Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your musings about the last year with us. You've been doing the work to become a sober person, not merely a person who manages not to drink. Keep it going!! All the best, NS

Comment

Rahul,
                              I couldnt be more proud of you!
                              You have joined the ranks of an elite part of MWO, those who measure in years!
                              I know this has been an eye-opening experience and so much growth has happened along the way, for ME, as I read YOUR posts. Thank you for so eloquently documenting your thoughts here for us. I have learned so much from you. As always, we love a speech!
                              Well done, Rahul! It is a very proud day!
                              :celebrate:

Byrdie
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                              X