Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 1st 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 1st 2015

Firstly I'd like to thank Satzuma for starting us off last week and also say a heartfelt thanks for all your good wishes. One each of these :hug: for everyone,

I'd like to see a show of hands here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.
    Lovely, lovely to see so many of you here each week and doing so blooming well..............be very proud of yourselves.

You don't have to count ( I do but that's because I've got a bit of obsession with numbers) just be HAPPY that you are sober today.

Just give yourself a pat on the back for doing your best.............. and as its the 1st of the month a shouting white rabbit

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........

For me its 2064 days 0r 5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks and 2 days including the end date.....................to be continued :congratulatory:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Hi JC and Molls. Sorry to hear you have been not so good JC (bit slow in Ausland!).

15 months exactly today and life, well up and down but i am sober to deal with it all.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congratulations, Ava! And welcome back, JC - I'm glad you are feeling better.
      766 days of freedom for me.

Comment

Glad you're back, JC!

Countless days of Freedom from alcohol describes it for me. Great work, everyone!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

660!! love the wabbit pic. Way to go Ava, congrats to all of us!!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Great to see all the big numbers, chalk up another week for me!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hoping to be like you all soon! But I am in the double digits!

Comment

1784 days
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

1502 for me! Happy Sunday, all!
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

30 days(again) now the REAL work begins
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Soft Focus
                      Day 64 for me. This weeks sobriety was brought to you courtesy of 1 single-serve packet (yes full size packet) of chocolate digestives, many many lent-busting cups of coffee
                      Day 64, chocolate and coffee for me too!
                      Go as far as you can see.
                      When you get there, you'll see further.

Comment

374!
                        Keep going Pauky!
                        Yeah Ava - milestones are great
                        Glad you are back JC
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

If Ava's 15 months, I'm 15 months minus a day.

Way to go, Pauly!

Glad you're better, JC.

Pav

Comment

Not sure on the number of days, but I had my last drink May 18th.....and I feel great!

Don

Comment

Including Sunday which has now passed I had 588 days AF on that day.
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X