No announcement yet.

First Army March for March 2nd 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i was, you were right. these heathens took it in the wrong direction. i need some creative outlet. its either singing or artistry of some sort. the neighbours would thank me for choosing the latter.

Comment

Oh, she's seen me at my worst alright...well, not my absolute almost dead worst but yeah, she's under no illusions.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
        actually i was, you were right. these heathens took it in the wrong direction. i need some creative outlet. its either singing or artistry of some sort. the neighbours would thank me for choosing the latter.
        Get a stylus as well...I picked one up in PCs world for 3 quid. Saw a pack of 4 in the pound shop, but I doubted their durability. I'm left handed so using my finger means my hand obscures what I've drawn if I don't use a pen. Even playing around doodling on it is very therapeutic.

Bloody heathens indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
          have a nice day Benj ----- not the greatest fan of graveyards but gotcha on the family outing..... have you tried that thing with the iPad where you point it at the sky and it shows you exactly the stars where you're pointing Shams? fella at work showed me that and I was FASCINATED --- really amazing --- I'd nearly buy one (if I had the loot) for that alone ---

great the living together is working --- recent sobriety in itself isn't a problem imo -- the problem may have been if maybe she wasn't that trusting of you and you felt 'watched' - but as long as you don't drink -- what a lovely way for her to see first hand how you've changed your life around --- I know we're not s'posed to make big moves for some time -- but feck - we only live once and sometimes you just need to take a leap of faith --- glad the visitor's gone tho -- that'd stress me OUT!!!
          whaa!! is that an app? wasitcalled?

agree with the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by shambles70 View Post
            Get a stylus as well...I picked one up in PCs world for 3 quid. Saw a pack of 4 in the pound shop, but I doubted their durability. I'm left handed so using my finger means my hand obscures what I've drawn if I don't use a pen. Even playing around doodling on it is very therapeutic.

Bloody heathens indeed.
            pc world is a day trip for me, does anything else work?

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

shams!!

Comment

Google sky?

Comment

on ipad?

Comment

Morning.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                        pc world is a day trip for me, does anything else work?
                        You can make em apparently...google day touchscreen styluses

Comment

D.i.y

Comment

Originally posted by shambles70 View Post
                            You can make em apparently...google day touchscreen styluses
                            ok, will do.

morning JC. do you remember the dog at the beginning of the crufts programme? that was our first family dog. didnt look like that though apart from the pretty face.

Comment

Goskywatch planetarium for iPad.

Morning jacks!

Comment

show.

real.

Comment

Working...
                                X