No announcement yet.

First Army March for March 2nd 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is morningish isn't it. I decided to start the SHOUTY OUT thread at midnight and it took fecking ages and then I had a quick look at FB and wished I hadn't.............saw an old photo of my bezzie mate just after her & her family moved in next door. She died 10 years ago and I didn't half have a cry.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by shambles70 View Post
      Goskywatch planetarium for iPad.
      ah shit, i have choices.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
        It is morningish isn't it. I decided to start the SHOUTY OUT thread at midnight and it took fecking ages and then I had a quick look at FB and wished I hadn't.............saw an old photo of my bezzie mate just after her & her family moved in next door. She died 10 years ago and I didn't half have a cry.
        hugs JC.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
          I rather the real one Roxy......that's sad Jackie...
          she was a reject from a breeder and we got her from a rescue kennel. pot luck. she was a sweetheart though.

Comment

It's a Dandie Dinmont :heartbeat: Aren't they lovely.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

she was called hogarth. my parents were painters.

Comment

'Course I had to google Hogarth.........smashing name.

My first dog was a Keeshond............got her from a shelter. Consensus of opinion was she hadn't made the grade so just got thrown out of a car into some hedges.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

that sort of dog always looks scarey to me. tell me she was a pussycat (not literally).

Comment

Gentlest dog in the world. The only person she ever growled at was the vicar when he came round to discuss Jenny's baptism. And she used to lie at Jenny's door when she was in bed..................she got a bit confused when the S&H arrived so gave that up and decided our bed was better.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gentlest dog in the world. The only person she ever growled at was the vicar when he came round to discuss Jenny's baptism. And she used to lie at Jenny's door when she was in bed..................she got a bit confused when the S&H arrived so gave that up and decided our bed was better.
                      i :heartbeat: dogs.

im out to garden while the (cold) sun is shining.

Comment

Don't know if this will work..............the real Bonnie.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I actually scanned that photo in and uploaded it to photo bucket, don't think I'd remember how to do it now.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

An opinionated scanner................is it into politics?
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Don't know if this will work..............the real Bonnie.

looks like a grand dame there, aged well.

i have just finished putting the new door handle on the d/s loo. spirit levelled and everything. holes for old handle were wrong so had to make new ones. am not going to trust the lock until there is someone else in the house. im not going to tempt fate.

Comment

your posts werent there a minute ago!

i have used the camera phone to photograph old ones, its then saved to my computer. not sure where mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X