No announcement yet.

First Army March for March 2nd 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would think your feet are sticking through the pink cloud.

dream, whats that about? i mean, it seems a rather random link.

i didnt advertise because i didnt want it advertised. dont know about foxy. WELL DONE! though.

Comment

Evening all
      Well done Foxy on 3 months :thumbsup:

Shams maybe too much change too soon ?

Comment

I heard my name.:happy2:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just a teeny tiny one..........slowing getting back to normal.

Big :welldone::welldone: and a cake

For our Foxxyloxxxy.

Ahhh Shams, its quite normal unfortunately......, you won't stay Mr Grumpy Pants forever.............its now the living sober bit kicks in and tbh its not a shit as you think............I quite enjoy it.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh and Shams, being a nosy cow ...........why are you coming off the anti-ds ? Is your doctor helping you make the change?
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Coming off the ad's was my idea...the doc said to try it as I think my depression was caused by Al , so been halving the dose for a while. Seriously thinking about getting back on em. Need to drag my ass to the surgery here and register post haste. I think youse are right about too much too soon...I've been leaping along real well and I need to do everything to keep things running smoooth. You guys have made my mind up. One major change to my brain chemistry at a time.

In other news, Maria and I have spent the last 2 evenings making an Aladdin costume for the little dude.

Comment

Originally posted by shambles70 View Post
                Coming off the ad's was my idea...the doc said to try it as I think my depression was caused by Al , so been halving the dose for a while. Seriously thinking about getting back on em. Need to drag my ass to the surgery here and register post haste. I think youse are right about too much too soon...I've been leaping along real well and I need to do everything to keep things running smoooth. You guys have made my mind up. One major change to my brain chemistry at a time.
                Exactly..............just for now KISS ( Keep It Simple Shams)

I know we all want to hurry things along but its like expecting to run a marathon the day after the cast is taken off a broken leg.

Why Aladdin.............change of school uniform or is national book day coming up?
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yep what they say Shamrock.
                  One thing at a time - Molls was all for stopping the smokes and I was all about not eating crap and exercising.
                  Both needed to be put on hold 'till we were used to the groglessness ( it's a word) :haha:

She's given up the smokes but me ........ well ............. not eating crap is a work in progress still.
                  Exercising .............. ???? nuff said

Comment

Night Molls.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      Exactly..............just for now KISS ( Keep It Simple Shams)

I know we all want to hurry things along but its like expecting to run a marathon the day after the cast is taken off a broken leg.

Why Aladdin.............change of school uniform or is national book day coming up?
                      :happy2: yup national book day..brilliant idea. I've made a very cool sword

Yup, I think I need to be aware that I have a tendency to want it all at once...guess that goes for sobriety as much as alcohol..

Comment

Ooohhh JC, why did you tempt me with that cake...
                        I've just started a Ciurves diety plan.
                        Have to go up to Sydney to-day, and I've not been keeping up with you,
                        so Thursday I'll have a good read back.

Comment

I can hear the rolls of tin foil from here.

Ahh Shams. love, of course we wanted it all at once............that's cos its luvverly.

Hello there Rags.

Edit.............off to bed for me too.
                          Last edited by JackieClaire; March 2, 2015, 05:00 PM.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Army!

Survived - only just - one crazy deadline, two more looming. But: went to bed at 9 last night, slept till 6: can't tell you how nice that was! Ready for anything the world throws at me today (unless Lady BitchKarma is lurking. And I have to deal with 2/two/II government departments today: I may just run into her.)

Absolutely random post, Rox.

Really bad veld fire in CT; and of course the wind is not helping at all.

Shams, bad moods hit everybody out of the blue - but good advice as always from the others.

Molly, always do what the doc tells you to :big huge winky thingy:

Later!
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning all.
                              Made extreme effort to arise & go to gym.
                              Got as far as getting out of the leaba at 5.45 am
                              Was dissuaded by Mr S as he is scared of ice and the roads are very dodgy out there. Hard frost lsst night on top of sludgy snow.
                              So stayed in the nest here for an extra hour - lolling - bliss

Comment

Yay for Mr S, Satzyguin! Snuggle up.
                                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X