Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 8th 2015

Hellooooooooooo SHOUTERS OUTERS

I'd like to see a show of hands here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

You don't have to count ( I do but that's because I've got a bit of obsession with numbers) just be HAPPY that you are sober today.

Just give yourself a pat on the back for doing your best....and SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........

For me its 2070 days from the start date to the end date or 5 years, 8 months, 1 day excluding the end date...............to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Jackie -not sure of the days -but the ones I got now -sober- are hell-uv a lot better than the ones that I had when I was drinking. Again, thanks for the thread.

Comment

74 days here...agreed...even the crappier ones are miles better than the pissed ones...I LOVE BEING STRAIGHT!

Comment

Congrats on the smokes, molses!

Comment

462 days and still feel its not me but god dammit it is!
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thanks for the thread, JC! Hello, Spirit, SF, Molly, Shams, and Ava. It's 241 days for me. Can't believe I'm really doing this!

Comment

Howdy all, lets keep adding up the time! Another week for me!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another AF week for me too!

Comment

773 days - and thankful for every one of them.
                  Good work, all shouter-outers!

Comment

667 days, maybe one hour off, not sure
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

For me, 461 gloriously sober days. Whoda thunk?

Love to see the successes here!

Comment

I'm really trying, but I can't come up with ANY reason to drink today. And That is GREAT!

Comment

1791 days
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Believe it or not 623 days
                            I have to step back and realise it's actually me that had her last alcoholic drink in 2013.
                            Amazeballs ...................

Comment

My hand is in the air - count me in too - another wonderful sober Sunday!!
                              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                              X