This week's Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxane View Post
    banished: leader of the army; hard but fair. second in command; evil and will establish his own heirarchy and probably try to usurp leader. two prisoners in love in a harsh and unfair world. sidekick. evil nasty prisoner.................and on and on with the junior school formula of blockbuster piece of crap.
    You should be a TV reviewer.................concise and to the point. By the way what are they heaving all these bits of tree round for.

We cross posted there, Molls.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      You should be a TV reviewer.................concise and to the point. By the way what are they heaving all these bits of tree round for.

We cross posted there, Molls.
      thANKS. arent they supposed to be building the colony?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
        thANKS. arent they supposed to be building the colony?
        The rate they're going they must still be at it.

Think the thing that finally finished me off was when the leader assured them all there would be plenty of food coming...............why didn't they send the food with the letter...............they both had to come by ship................unless it was pigeon with a lot of stamina.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i turned over long before then. you just confirmed to me that it was a good idea to do so.

Comment

Gotham's back soon.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

never saw, whats it about?

Comment

prequel to Batman.....dark and violent.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah right.

Comment

Just had the Jenz on the phone.............she's beyond excitement as she's off to Canada in the morning.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

room for a little one?

hope she has a lovely time and bon voyage to her.

Comment

She's started packing so you'll have to be quick.

I'm off to the settee......got a bag of Whispa bites of you'd care to join me.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all.
                          Quick hello before I head off to the mayhem that is Dublin City on a Saturday .
                          Mother needs an outfit for a wedding and I said if I was going to help we need to be in & out early.......
                          Made a rod for my own back -
                          I now have orders to be there at 8.15 to head in for 9am :egad:

Comment

Morning you two!

Best time to be in town, I agree. In/out. You can do tea and scones afterwards, Satzyguin. Stare at the crowds and think Ha, beat you to it!

Security gate lock fixed (no, by somebody else, I'm not as handy as Rox), so now the door can stay open and the gate closed. Was the other way for too long.

Working, birthday thing tonight - still have to get a prezzie for the proverbial has-everythinger. And that in the village - not many choices.

Later!
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning lovelinesses,

Jenz is just boarding her first flight to Heathrow and I quote ' Totes pooping myself' She hates flying.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Poor Jenz. Morning JC! I could 'totes' live my live on a plane (except I can't sleep in anything that moves).

Prezzie bought and bagged. Plain and simple, but it will have to do. I told myself it's the thought that counts, right, not the gift?
                                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X