Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 15th 2015

Hellooooooooooo SHOUTERS OUTERS

I'd like to see a show of hands here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

You don't have to count ( I do but that's because I've got a bit of obsession with numbers) just be HAPPY that you are sober today.

Just give yourself a pat on the back for doing your best....and SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

For me its.............. 2077 days from the start date to the end date or 5 years, 8 months, 8 days excluding the end date................to be continued :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

469 fecking fantastic days. To live life so called "normally" is what i do now!
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congrats, SFx on your full year of successfully figuring out how you want to live your life. Any date that means something to you should be celebrated! (Actually, any AF day is a good one :smile.

780 good ones for me.

Comment

Another sober week for me!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
          469 fecking fantastic days. To live life so called "normally" is what i do now!
          :haha:

630 feckin' days here !!!!
          Proof positive IT CAN BE DONE !!

Last edited by satz123; March 15, 2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
            LOVE your signature Cowman.
            Friends I've met here - that's exactly how I feel about them !!!

Comment

Comment

248 poison-free days for me!

Comment

Happily raising my hand again this week, whilst enjoy a very rare alarm-less awakening - doing it without a hangover makes it extra special!
                  Happy sober Mothering Sunday lovely British Mums!
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Happy and proud to say I will be 4 years AF this Tuesday March 17th. Sometimes it's still one day at a time but each day is a blessing and no where near as hard as I ever thought it would be. Loving each and every day, even the bad days. I have learned a bad day is just temporary and no need to destroy my life with alcohol for temporary mindlessness.

Happy sober Sunday to all!
                    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

674 days not in a daze.
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

601 days or 1 year, 7 months, 21 days.
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Grateful that the AF days pile up so effortlessly now.
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Day 127 days here, and h:happy2:appy to shout about it!
                            Also happy to see signs of Spring in the Midwest!
                            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

1013 days
                              AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Working...
                              X