Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 22nd 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday March 22nd 2015

Hellloooooooooooo SHOUTY OUTERS...............that time of the week to give ourselves a pat on the back...........

.............and a show of hands here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

For me its 2084 days from the start date to the end date or 5 years, 8 months, 2 weeks and one day excluding the end date..............to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

1804 days
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

476 days. Its been a struggle last week but now at that happy place which i like. I wont lose these days, i just wont!
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
        476 days. Its been a struggle last week but now at that happy place which i like. I wont lose these days, i just wont!
        Were you struggling Ava ?? :hug:
        Sorry missed that
        What was happening ?

Comment

My dog has continually been sick since january and we are now aiming for quality of life and my friend Robert was given 6 to 12 months to live. Wanted to numb it all but at the end of the day satz nothing is worth losing what i have gained and drinking solves absolutely nothing but damn i wanted to zone out. Kids and mwo kept me on track, thank god for here!
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Good to hear Ava - you stayed strong.
            We know the drink solves nothing - the road to nowhere.

Take care :hug:

xx

Comment

Oh and happily sober here -Sunday morning & also so grateful I found this place

Comment

I've been geeking out on brain biochemistry this week - much better to hold on to our new synapses and neurotransmitter levels than to start over again! Actively choosing to be happy is part of all that, too, Molly. It is amazing how we can truly change ourselves!

787 days of making the better choice.

Comment

Another week sober for me!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Staying strong in spite of my arthritic knee giving out. Meds and a cortisone shot haven't done anything to help. I read a new gardening book cover to cover yesterday, way better than drinking.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

255 days in the land of the free. It's quite a place.

Comment

Sadly slipped this week, but ready to do this again.
                        Avail so sorry about the dog and Robert. That's just heart breaking. Thinking of you today.

Comment

681 of good sober fun.
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Contentedly sober this Sunday morning with 395 other mornings behind me ....
                            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

608 days not including today.
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X