Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army.........get a shift on its nearly april

Kettles on..........

Its a year ago today I lost the most wonderful woman in my life.....my Grandma............going to remember the woman with smiles and love.

Of course if there's any hugs or chocolate...............I'll have them with pleasure.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ahh that's lovely Roxxy, thank you.

You know when you get someone out to do something and they say any time between 8am and 1pm..................he's just been and gone..............now that's a pleasant surprise. We're getting some new blinds fitted.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ooh home improvements. my sort of hobbie atm.

heres some chocolate, i had to wait for them to arrive.

Comment

im off to work.........later?

Comment

That should keep me going 'til you get back..........I'll be here later.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

been posting on the wrong fred...posted on the army March ones..didnt once think of a nearly April fred.....under the same "nearly " rules Jacs can we put up a nearly chrimbo one?going out for a run after..not too much after I did some damage previously ...but point is ..wearing me beanie that you knitted me all those millions ov years ago
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mick,
                I was going to fetch you but knew you'd get here eventually.................Chrimbo starts just after Easter.

Those hats were made to last. In fact when Time Team and the bloke that plays Baldrick dig them up in 500 years time they'll still be wearable.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                  believe Richard 111 was buried with his ;-) morning
                  :harhar::harhar::harhar:
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yep youre right....images.jpg the very same..he has turned his up tho
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

They're very versatile, Mick.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army bit of a history lesson going this morning lol. Hard to believe that's its 2 days to April still quite cold over this side of Dublin. Have a good Monday.

Comment

got a call from boss last night. am doing holiday cover which includes long driving. she asked if i could add another flat as they'd forgotten to book it in. oooookay. got there and woman says could i add another one again. so, office with kitchen and toilet, house, flat and two extra cleans plus 3 hours driving. did it all in 5 1/2 hours. dog is not getting a walk. i have other stuff to do.

there was no signal there so i played my playlist and boy do i have some sad songs on there. made me want to give up. whats the point of all this. who fucking cares if theres dust on the skirts? 'the drugs dont work' really got to me. then i had kirsty mccoll 'these shoes' and nick cave 'babe you turn me on' and i cheered up. im going to sort my music out. sometime.

Comment

ps, fox, love your glittery flipflops

Comment

Evening army thanks Roxy I can't remember where I got the glitzy flipfop pic from I think it was gifs.com or something similar I love pics and avaters etc. Yeah music can be therputic scuse the spelling. Anyways going to get dinner i'll be back later. Just stopped raining here.

Comment

Working...
                              X