No announcement yet.

Army.........get a shift on its nearly april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went back to bed with tea and book. getting up means real life.

didnt hear from neighbour, was waiting in dreaded anticipation. started to think maybe she meant to have her dog from the evening or she had it sorted and didnt bother to tell me. didnt want to call her as that felt like inviting it over and i didnt want it. now, i had the tight chest and irritation, anxiety, annoyance at myself for reacting in such a way over really a small thing. ridiculous. had drinking craving badly. but i knew i didnt want a drink. its reverting to habit. so i ate homebaked ginger biscuits because theyre so good for me arent they.

took brother to station and got a text when i got back at 4.30. ' ive sorted out a system so two dont have to bump into each other. good to know you are around if we need you though' . ffs. tension left me immediately. i didnt want that dog here, i hadnt even offered. seems im now open to having any dog of hers when she needs me to. how did that happen?

Comment

Morning Roxxy,
      A spur of the moment and thought it would never happen.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
        Morning Benj and Foxy again ---- got a few little chores done --- once I sit down all those jobs hang over me!! chooks out foraging and Joey's in the bed ---- they went to collect a pal somewhere on Thurs night and got lost and missed the off-license - so they'd no beer for yesterday ---- so VERY civiised young men last night
        JESUS- that's the difference - we would NEVER be short taken like that !!!

Comment

I'm almost panicked for them reading that:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
            went back to bed with tea and book. getting up means real life.

didnt hear from neighbour, was waiting in dreaded anticipation. started to think maybe she meant to have her dog from the evening or she had it sorted and didnt bother to tell me. didnt want to call her as that felt like inviting it over and i didnt want it. now, i had the tight chest and irritation, anxiety, annoyance at myself for reacting in such a way over really a small thing. ridiculous. had drinking craving badly. but i knew i didnt want a drink. its reverting to habit. so i ate homebaked ginger biscuits because theyre so good for me arent they.

took brother to station and got a text when i got back at 4.30. ' ive sorted out a system so two dont have to bump into each other. good to know you are around if we need you though' . ffs. tension left me immediately. i didnt want that dog here, i hadnt even offered. seems im now open to having any dog of hers when she needs me to. how did that happen?
            Tell her to feck off
            Your dog is not able to cope with other dogs ................

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              Good morning,
              Just up......feel like I've been out clubbing and hitched a ride home on the milk float......
              In yer DREAMS Jacks :haha:
              Are we clubbin' next week?
              Does the milk float hold 3 ?

Comment

Need to go - ferry Mr S to DD's - they are going to Leinster / Bath rugby match later.
                and maybe then a trip to see mother.
                Later gaters

Comment

If there's no milk on it.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

A parting gift :

Comment

Well off to pay credit union then 1pm AA meeting and Aldi after for some more food shopping. Might go for a coffee then home. That's it really have some laundry to put away I took in yesterday and might do a bit more housework. Ok best going enjoy your Saturday whatever the plans. Well done on drinking over a stressful situation may be just tell the neighbour your ain't feeling too good and can't with another one around.

Comment

thats a freudian slip, right?

Comment

:checkin: evening - so where's everyone ?
                          Just broke into me easter egg - oh dear - massacre :sour:

Comment

Fair 'nuff
                            All busy
                            Laters

Comment

20? its been orrible here. a day for housework.

Comment

not forecast to be nice tomorrow either. still, i could always paint something.

Comment

Working...
                                X