No announcement yet.

Army.........get a shift on its nearly april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning army woke at 4 am and didn't get back asleep till about 6.30 or so and then woke bout 10.30 was so tired last night I thought I wud have slept tru as I went to bed bout 11.30. I haven't done any proper cleaning in a few days so going to tackle the bathroom today and wash the floors. Oh I love all the birds and I feed the pidgeons and wild birds with bread or nuts in the garden and sometimes when i'm out if I have anything. Please don't harm the wild life there is enough animal abuse out there. My cats chase the birds in my garden too and they have hunted and killed a few as well as rodents where ever they get those from. I got a few magpies that wander in also but I don't mind and in winter months the odd Robin red breast which are so pretty little birds. Be kind to all the animals.

Comment

Oh just reading back sorry to hear about the accident on your duvet Roxy my cats have done that before with stuff on their paws. I live beside a gym with a forest around the estate and they wander in and out of there and sometimes drag leaves and other stuff on the floor but glad for laminate floors aas it easy to keep clean. Got hot cross buns in Aldi yesterday so i'm going 1 or 2 now for late brekkie.

Comment

harm wildlife? thats why i dont have a cat foxy. pigeon crap is known to carry disease and its been brought into my house, on the bed no less. one or two out there? fine occasionally. i have them here, pairs of them, all the time, the lawn is shit coloured. the path is shit coloured. the mat by the door is shit coloured. they are shit machines.

i am not prissy about dirt but pigeons are filthy vermin.

Comment

Oh I didn't know your problem was that bad I don't have anything that serve tho they poop on the windows and sills occasionally. Well with animals its the law of the jungle as some or preditors and hunters but I don't like when the cats kill birds tho it doesn't happen often. I didn't know pidgeons were so verminius I thought rats where the worst. Any plans for today? not doing much here.

Comment

If you're around Damo just to say well done on 9 months. Have a good Easter weekend.

Comment

I too feed the birds 'round here Foxy - they were here before us .... so live & let live.
              Don't like the sound of all those pigeons though. We have just 2 fellas that visit out the back not sure if they are doves or pigeons but they are purty & wash in the fountain yoke.
              Don't like rats or mice though - would have to shoot them I'm afraid

Comment

Ok so shooting rats is not cool ?

Comment

Evening Satz Benjy and anyone else around. I have a bit of a cough and sore throat which started yesterday I just hope It doesn't develop in anything worse. Just chilling now.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/tod...ocid=INSWEPL10

Comment

Braintree 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV

Comment

different places molly haha! grey cloud over my head the whole long weekend.

Comment

Mostly dull day here but dry and not as cold. Evening Roxy.

Comment

evening foxlox, hope you dont feel too bad.

Comment

send some here, i got none.

Comment

Think I'll go watch some Thrones :horse:

Comment

Working...
                                X