No announcement yet.

Army.........get a shift on its nearly april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How very odd...but I suppose if you want it...its a case of where there's a will there's a way.

Off to the kit hen for me.........may be some time.
    Last edited by JackieClaire; April 2, 2015, 04:24 AM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Foxy - EVEYWHERE closes on Easter Sunday.
      I remember being very disappointed one Easter Sunday
      ..... when Mr S was away & I was looking forward to shopping afternoon. - even Tesco & Lidl were closed.....:cuss:

Comment

Well I won't need to go to any shops on sunday i'll get most of my shopping today and if I need either Saturday or Monday.

Comment

Howdy everyone in the Army thread! I read the thread everyday, but just have to post when one of the soldiers celebrates a milestone, and if I miss someone, it's because I don't know your quit date lol. Anyway, there is a milestone to celebrate today...

foxybabe on 4 months today!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

:sad:Thanks Abcowboy but unfortunalty I relapsed again I hate to admit. I'm a hopeless and feel like a lost cause. I was thinking of quiting the site for a while as everybody on the army is doing so well and I can barely manage past 2 3 months. One day i'll find the awnser if there is such thing. I just don't what to do any more but I can't give up. Thanks for thinking of me I feel dreadful.

Comment

dont feel dreadful foxy, if what youve been doing hasnt worked, have a look at it and see if it needs tweeking or a different approach completely.

have pm'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
                :sad:Thanks Abcowboy but unfortunalty I relapsed again I hate to admit. I'm a hopeless and feel like a lost cause. I was thinking of quiting the site for a while as everybody on the army is doing so well and I can barely manage past 2 3 months. One day i'll find the awnser if there is such thing. I just don't what to do any more but I can't give up. Thanks for thinking of me I feel dreadful.
                Ah Foxy Loxey - don't feel dreadful - or don't ever think you can't come here & tell us.
                There is no point imo having this thread if we don't embrace everyone - sober or not .....
                We are here to pick you up and put you back in the saddle ...... :hug:

So TALK AWAY HERE

Comment

ok no-one around ............ ain't going to talk to myself.
                  Laters...

Comment

Aww Foxxxy, me darlin', come here and get a big fat...........:hug:

Lets put it this way ........for me......... I'm only a success now is because I've learnt from my horrible cock-ups in the past.

So lets talk.

Just taken me nigh on an hour to log on
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

just back from going for a meal. rare as hens teeth. and i drove. now watching the election debate, dont know how long i'll last.

Comment

Noooooooooooo..........look away now.

Watching last weeks Supervet.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

im hanging in there.

Comment

You're doing it for the good of the country............remember that.

Or have a look to see who's got the shiniest shoes.............tells a lot about a person the state of their shoes.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

theyre standing behind podiums. they are holding up well under the lights though, the make up isnt slipping yet.

Comment

foxy, it only matters to you, draw a line in the sand, step over it, and don't look back! :hug:
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X