No announcement yet.

Army.........get a shift on its nearly april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had dinner. This afternoon I finished off the last few mini eggs and about the small Easter egg my neighbour gave me. Still have the aldi choc bunny I bought yesterday. Feeling full after dinner so better not eat any more chocolate. Not feeling too bad Roxy got a runny nose and a bit of a cough and sore throat but as long as it doesn't get worse I should be ok. I took a pain killer earlier as I had a mild head ache. Ahh sure i'll live lol. I got a book in the local charity called the book of tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern i'm half way tru and its not bad. Also got Mauve Binchy's a week in Winter. Euro each keep me going for a while.

Comment

Evening
      Don't think there's a piece of upholstery that isn't slightly damp, a flower that isn't potted and a back that doesn't ache in this house.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i love charity shop books, i go with a little list and hope.

send the rug doctor this way JC my carpets have purple splodges on them.

Comment

Its got to go back tomorrow at precisely 1:52pm tomorrow.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

that is very precise, whats the penalty if its back at 1.53pm?

Comment

Never thought to ask.........it was the exact time the transaction went though on the debit card.

Perhaps we'll get chastised publicly in the car park as a warning to other Rugdoctor users.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

or by the person waiting desperately to use it after you. as its so amazing.

Comment

I would give it a score of ..............not bad, not perfect but not bad at all ...........out of 10.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

that'll do. i'll have to look into it seeing as neighbour has said i could use hers but i keep asking and i keep not having it.

Comment

It takes longer to dry than we thought and we've had to do some bits twice................give it a whirl...........you'll work up a sweat, lose some weight and be able to eat more ginger biscuits..............a win all round.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i will.

poldark on in a minute, going to get a satsuma seeing as i have no chocolate eggs.

Comment

Just going to say Poldark..........I like it.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molly and all to come awake since 6am so going to get another cup of coffee and some brekkie. Not sure what my plans are for the day but I would like to get out some where. Throat is a bit sore and I woke up feeling nauseous. Hope it goes soon or i'll to make gp appointment. got runny nose and get headaches sometimes tru the day.

Comment

Feel back asleep till nearly 11am. Wheres everyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X