90 For G -Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 For G -Awesome

It has come to my attention that Guitarista a/k/a -the "G" master is celebrating 90 days free and clear of firewater. (Today or yesterday)

G, in all sincerity, I thank you for sharing your newest travel towards freedom for the me and the rest of us. You continue to post about how grand things are while you are not drinking and you don't talk about all the negatives -about how tough it is not drinking. You talk about how grateful you are for new found freedom -beach walking and running, music, new business, small great stuff. I have yet to hear you whinge. You are always talking about g'day and how much better things are today than just a few days ago.

All I got to say is "good on ya" G man and thanks for helping the rest of us.

SF

Congratulations Mr G, keep up the good fight, you will keep on winning and winning! xx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Woo-hoo Mr.G
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you my friends. Much appreciated. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Very happy for you G - CONGRATS on 90 AF days :yay:
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Gidday Mr G. Congrats on the 90 days and I won't say anything about the cricket!

Comment

Protect those 99 days, Mr. G., and you'll never have to count them again :thumbsup:.
              Congratulations and thanks for sharing your enthusiasm around here, as well as some of your reflections.
              x, NS

Comment

G-man you are a joy to have around these parts. Many pats on the back for taking back your life from addiction...keep going, mate! We've got to put together that MWO band!
                Sober for the Revolution!
                AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Big Congratulations MrG you.are a gr8 inspiration here you have help many mwo,'s & i like to say thank you 4 being here. Well done x
                  Last edited by catch22; March 31, 2015, 04:05 AM.
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                  X