No announcement yet.

Army...................garrisson gates now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening...........didn't get as far as the garden centre............I said the fatal words when a car nearly drove into us at a roundabout .................'did you not see him indicate?'................followed by a humdinger of a row........I made him bring me home........he went to the tip and then the match and I've sulked in bed all afternoon and eventually had a nanna nap.

Edit: And yet again I know I've tried to make that post slightly comedic...........rowing with Mr JC always makes me edgy and teary ,
    Last edited by JackieClaire; April 19, 2015, 01:09 PM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i should imagine fear and adrenaline had a part to play in that. i hate to say it but embarrassment maybe on mr JC'S part too.

its horrible arguing, whatever the cause.

Comment

im making a meal out of painting doors satz. for some reason they need 3 coats. ive done french doors this weekend. that involved unscrewing the frames off without letting the glass crash to the floor. i also did a fire surround which was mdf mahogany looky likey.

Comment

Ach you're prolly more than right........but when its out of the blue like that it doesn't half shock me.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

that would be the fear and adrenaline. you were both there so you both experienced it but reacted differently. how do some people love arguing? i dont get it, makes me feel like you did/do. have some cake.

Comment

Ah sure Jacks.:hug:
              Mr S is the same & flies off the handle for nothing.
              I think we have the quiet ones - that when they do bite back we are shocked & hurt.

But sometimes I think things like their garden ( Mr S ) & their driving ( Mr JC) they can be touchy about them being criticized.
              I got the same yesterday when I criticized something in the garden - I just walked away and will never give my opinion again and not to even ask for it.

Comment

Its supposed to passionate arguing all the time and the making up is so wonderful..............heap of bollocks.

Would never criticise his gardening....he's the lackey and I'm the ideas woman.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy LATE birthday, JC! Im sorry I missed the fire! Hope you had a lovely day!

Molly, I was so sad to read your note....I am thinking of you constantly and will join the Army in wrapping you in my arms, too.
                  Hugs to all, Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Geez, Molly. I just read your last post as well. So, so sorry to hear of this. :hug:

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes,Byrdy...........we're buying in extra cotton wool to wrap our Molls in.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its because your loved, Molls.:hug:
                        Now Poldark.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molly...great to see you again!!hows things getting on?hope things go your way at the doctors today...you wanna see whats been hapnin here..criticizing gardening , driving and the likes youve nivver heard of!!!my goodness what happened to.. a bow in the hair, big cheery smile to greet you at the door,nice cuppa tea,ask how your day has been,tea on the table n slippers warmed?????I ask you whats the wureld coming to?
                          seriously tho....you take care..we are thinking of you all my friend....

Jacs..Poldark..last one next week..does that mean we gorra wait another 36 years for the series to start up?

have a good one all..
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                          X