X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you feel better Mama
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Feel better Mama!
      Busy day for me. I worked in the yard, which I don't usually do. Pulled weeds and planted. My knees are sore and I have dirt under my fingernails! I ran this morning and walked the dog. So tired, but a good tired .
      Sweet dreams:love:

Comment

Happy Sober Sunday - Its gonna be great!!!

G2G
        "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Morning all,
          Sun is out and the weather is nice. Might go to a meet up group for a walk. I have to meet some people. Sitting here is not good for me. Want to drown my loneliness away. Seems to be getting worse rather than better. During the week I can keep busy but the weekends are so empty because people have families to be with and I dont. He was everything I had. I hate how I feel on days like this.
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I slept till ten and feel better. I went and got a mani and we are heading to Nana's. I worked a few hours to try and get ahead.....
            happy Sunday all
            Sunni texted and I feeling a bit overwhelmed by the move and the fact her house is not sold, but she's ok....poor thing
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I went for a 3.5 mile hike at a very historic local cemetery. It was a meet up group and about 70 folks showed up for the walk. It was hotter than I figured and more hills too but I made it. Lots of nice folks in the group. I will go to more of these. They do walks every week and if one is close or not so very far I will go. Venturing out like this is a little out of my comfort zone but sitting here alone all day is not good either so guess I will have to adapt.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie, that sounds lovely! Good for you. Two of my kids ran a 5k today. I had a baby shower to attend with my middle one, otherwise I would have run. Just an absolute perfect day to be outside.
                Mama glad you're feeling better.
                Good, fun, busy weekend. Off to watch a little tv before bed! Sweet dreams!

Comment

Good Evening, Friends!

It's been a lovely weekend...warm, sunny, weather...and great times with my friends. This morning I went to a fundraiser for my friend's school. She is the district administrator, and they are raising money for new playground equipment. With my contribution, I get a tile on the wall with my name on it. Hahah. I also bought raffle tickets for a wonderful package of outdoor games and a mini-Ipad and I won both!! It was such a relaxing weekend and I am so NOT looking forward to the long commute to work tomorrow....but, it's good to have a job, and I am grateful for that.

Liz-sounds like you had a lovely day as well, and were very productive in the yard yesterday...good for you! Much more fun to garden without a hangover, right? ;-)

Mama-glad you are feeling better, and thanks for keeping up to date on Sunny's move.

Dottie-It sounds like today was the best day you've had so far since your husband passed away. I admire your courage in getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things.:sohappy::welldone:

Big hellos to Pauly, Nora, Skendall, and anyone else I may have missed...hope you are having a peaceful Sunday evening.

Comment

Dottie - the cemetery here is a beautiful, serene place, A walk sounds lovely and I hope you meet some new friends.
                    It's Monday and I am going to follow Rust's thoughts...I am glad I have a job!
                    Happy Monday Loves

Comment

Rusty, you won both? Lucky you, I never win anything!!! Oh wait, I did win one of the games yesterday at the baby shower. I won a scented candle and CJ won a mug with tea.
                      How long is your commute Rusty. Mama, I think yours is a bit longer with the new job too? I have a twenty minute drive on a good day. But yes, we have jobs.
                      Dottie, there is a cemetery right next door to where I work. I walk there all the time. I spotted a coyote running one day! It's such an issue here this year. I will stick to the roads for awhile.
                      Off to food shop. Think I am going to try a new food store in our area. I am feeling adventurous. Anyway have a good one guys.

Comment

Happy Monday all,you guys already know how I feel about Monday grrrr, can't get with it, but I will later on, just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope K9 checks in today, have a good one peeps
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
                          Another beautiful day. I have a fellow coming to drain the hot tub. I just cant think about getting in it at this point and I dont want to pay to keep it going. Might sell it or keep it and see how I feel a while from now.
                          Gym later then there is a walk at the park with the dogs but I haven't decided if I am going yet.
                          Had dreams about him last night so I woke up in a strange mood. I know this will take time. I was looking at pictures on my computer last night so I am sure that triggered the dreams. He was such a handsome man and I have so many good memories. Hate that this all ended so soon. Really hate this....but I dont have any choice.
                          Have a great Monday!
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello, hello

Been busy and couldn't sneak on. I really need to look for a new job!!!!

Where is everyone???

Where is K9?
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I will try and text k9 tomorrow if I remember. Just in...another 12 hour day, but I am going to stop complaining
                              shepherds pie for dinner...I had to text the kids how to make it...
                              all is wellll here...just work, go to bed and work some more. I love the people I work with and I told Devil Barbie to chill today....nicely and in front of the boss.....she looked so innocent and acted shocked...I told her that she made me feel like everything I did annoyed her and to please cut me some slack and there is so much for me to learn....we'll see
                              I love you and am glad to see you....sorry about the dreams Dots, but I guess that is to be expected....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Gym kicked my but again. That is good for me and helps me sleep.
                                DWTS tonight. I see the finance guy tomorrow to see what he thinks I should do with the money from my folks house.
                                I am feeling better as the days go forward but there are some times that I just burst into tears so I just go with it and then it passes. Guess that is part of the grief process.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X