No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - May 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dottie - it's still so recent. Of course, you still burst into tears. You are an amazing woman. We are here for you & please know that you can tell us how you feel. (((((((((((((((Dots)))))))))))))))

Mama - you sound overwhelmed!!! Hang in there! I'm glad that you told Barbie what for!

I'm trying to create a resume since I've worked at my job since the stone age. :congratulatory: Doesn't hurt to try and I do plan on trying.

I meant to text K9 today and then got busy. I'm worried about her.

Anxious to hear how Sunni is too.

Paulie - I'm with you on the Monday morning. AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH

I went thru a lot of stuff this weekend in my bedroom. Shredded/threw away/set aside for yard sale, etc. I am downsizing. I am a hoarder and it's time to stop!!!! So, I had a very good weekend. We also took in our bottles & cans.

Oh - Paulie - hubby & I are talking about taking a trip to Vegas in a couple of months. Would you be up to a meet-up? Lunch or something? I would LOVE to meet you in person.

Waving wildly to everyone. Just had some dinner & I'm beat. I want to do some more on my resume before bed so I'll try to check in again before the sleep fairy shows up. ROTFL
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Of course Nora, I'd love to meet you and your hubs too
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I wanna go to Vegas!!
        Good morning love bugs!!
        I am overwhelmed, but this too shall pass!
        Dottie, I am pleased that you are financially secure. My heart breaks for your sorrow, but at least you are not struggling to keep the lights on. I watched my birth mother do that ( the one that fell and hit he head and died at Christmas) and it was so pitiful.
        Hey Nora.....get rid of that clutter, woman!!
        Love you all...I will be on a site today, so maybe things wont be so insane!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey, can I come to Vegas, too? PLEASE??????

Nora, thank you for your lovely post, and good job on decluttering. Good luck on your resume...with all your work experience, I am praying you find a job that rewards you for your contribution to your next work "home."

Liz-I commuted three hours yesterday, but it's an hour to get to my work site each day for the rest of the week. Thank you for asking. :-) How is Mark feeling about the rejection of his work visa?

Dottie-you're sounding stronger every day.....:-)

Off to work now. Have a sober and happy AF Tuesday!

Comment

Morning all,
            Sun it out and it is getting very warm.
            I just realized I need to go vote today. Need to keep better track of those things.
            mama I will survive financially I think. We saved so we could retire and travel so now there is that money for me to live on. Maybe at some point I will want to travel but not sure and it would have to be with a group. I hate traveling alone.
            Meeting at church tonight. I still cant go back for the service and am wondering if I ever will. I like the alternative church but my friends are all at the old one. Guess I dont have to decide yet. At least I am still doing the committee work but never again the funeral committee. That will never work for me again.
            K9 where are you?????
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Oh man I wanna go to Vegas too! Had just a wonderful time there last year!
              Rusty, so sweet of your to ask. Mark is still waiting to hear. I believe we will just book our vacation and he will meet us. Three and a half weeks. Really, how much longer do we wait?
              Anyway, off to my meeting tonight. Maybe I'll check back later.

Comment

just heard from K9. She had a cyst (as big as an egg) removed from her back on Sunday. She will check in tomorrow. Poor thing.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I texted K9 and she said she will be back tomorrow.
                  I am home and eating lasagna...wasn't a bad day, but still cray cray busy!
                  A three hour commute Rusty?
                  Mine is 45 minutes, so I won't complain!
                  Hi Lizz

Comment

Hope K9 feels better, sheesh, seems one thing after another, hope everyone is enjoying their day, Louie is being a grouchy butt,trying to calm him down

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

feel asleep early and just woke up.
                      byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Morning all,
                        Gym later then my police class tonight. We get to ride in the SWAT vehicle tonight and go where they train. That should be fun.
                        I want to buy my veggies today or tomorrow too. I want to get them in the ground soon so I can start to enjoy them.
                        Does anyone else take that??? How much do u take???? I need to stop at the Vitamine Shoppe so might pick some up but wondering how many milligrams I should take. Hoping it might help me a little. Who knows but this funk must go.
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

That sounds like fun Dottie! At work and I'm at lunch, alone for the moment. Just a quick check in. Happy hump day.

Comment

Take what Dots?

Comment

Hi everyone. Dottie you are starting to think about the future and that's a good sign.

Big hugs, lots of errands today.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

OOPS ST John Wort???? Was wondering if that might help my funks..
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X