No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - May 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use that sometimes I only take 1 300 in the morning but it says 3 times a day, it seems pretty good, no side effects like the prescription shite,I know it makes you sensitive to sunlight and being that you're so fair skinned you'll have to be careful so you don't burn, give it a shot, certainly can't hurt, me and Rusty also use 5 htp but I can only take it at night cuz it makes me tired, helps with anxiety for me but the SJW gives me a pep during the day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hmm, I tried taking it years ago. Never felt any different on. Pauly do you the effects right away or does it take awhile to kick in. What is htp? Does it help you sleep?
      So glad to be home. I'm just so tired today. Working on my day off tomorrow. I get to go in late, yay!

Comment

Liz,I always feel a slight feeling in the beginning, it's supposed to take like 6 weeks to really help the blues,5 htp boosts serotonin too,that's why I go easy on the SJW, and it does help with sleep...most of the time

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

home from work and going to bed...love you all
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Home from my class. We got to ride in the SWAT vehicle tonight and go to where they train. Way too many bugs out there but otherwise it was a great evening.
            I am really enjoying the class.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

that sounds really, really fun Dottie!! You sound great!
              Hubs is in a panic as his company is laying off some people....boohiss...
              off to another day....
              btw...did K9 post yesterday?

Comment

No she didn't Shit Mama, hope hubs doesn't get laid off,that would suck! Dots, sound like fun hot guys around? Usually those cop guys are, hello to all off to shower, back later gators

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun Dottie. What are you doing today?
                  Pauly, you made me smile with the hot guys! I happen to have a thing for men in uniforms. And what could be hotter than a guy in all black swat gear? :welldone:
                  Mama your picture on fb is beautiful. Hope hubs doesn't get laid off. That is so stressful.
                  Well off to work for a few hours. Have a good one.

Comment

Hi Steppers, Even though I'm not a regular poster here, I do read the thread.

Mama, I hope you hubs is safe. Things seem to slow down in the summer and I guess when money gets tight, companies cant afford to keep people for the slower months. I will keep my fingers crossed for him.

Dottie, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the cop class. I have a love/hate thing with cops. Hate when they abuse their power (for eg humilate & scare the shit out of you when writing a stupid ticket for something very gray), love the nice ones- caring, kind, genuine + power and the uniform of course, I've seen some cute ones. Any cute ones in the class or is it just the one teacher? Our electrician is a cop by night. What can I say, he is easy on the eyes.

Wishing everyone a great day.
                    AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Hello all,
                      My stress is at its peak right now.
                      Nursing home doc called and dad is extremely anemic and they are trying to admit him to hospital to get some blood started. I am not sure how much more I can take. I was standing in the middle of the back yard crying. I feel so alone in all this. Hubbs was my rock and he helped me with all this and now I have no one. They have ot send him to a hospital I know nothing about. How much more can I take???
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie..we are here. Call my cell if you want to talk. I don't even know what to say....
                        Speaking of hot men, I showed my co-worker and bud the picture of Adam Levine nude....it was so funny....she almost passed out
                        work was good today...I got home by 7!! Wow....I work my ass off and am glad to be home by seven,,
                        Poor hubby...he didn't sleep and I gave him a nerve pill to sleep tonight....I hate to see him so worried
                        K9...I am going to stalk you...ps....most of the cops I have met are asshats.....just sayin

Comment

Oh Dottie! How old is your dad? Did he just suddenly become very anemic? Have you noticed a difference in him? If that is the case, a lot of times it can be easily remedied, they need to figure out why. What about your friend who stayed with you those few nights. Can you call her? Cry, let it out. You are doing so well, hopefully this will work itself out too.
                          Jane good to hear from you. I read your little comment at the end and it gives me hope!
                          Hubs went to a neighbors for BBQ with the guys. He was actually a bit of a grouch tonight! I must admit I'm a bit jealous as he will be having beer and can control himself. I came pretty close to running out to get some wine but didn't. I just wasn't prepared and this came out of no where. Just hanging with Lucy and my son is here studying for finals. We bought some gelato and M&M,
                          Have a good night guys!

Comment

I got the transfusion scheduled for Monday. I will get him transported there and back. They dont seem to understand that he might be pleasant to all of them but he is NOT with me. He is a big man and if he got violent there would be nothing I could do. So in the spirit of self preservation I will have someone else take him. I will meet them there. I gave verbal approval and will follow up with the hard copy POA on Monday. I will go to the nursing home tomorrow to make sure that they know to set up the transportation as it seems no one knows how to follow up on anything.
                            I made it to the exercise class but did not get my cardio done but at least I did something. Went to counselor too and had a good cry. This is all so overwhelming to do alone but I am doing it somehow. What a mess.
                            He is 86 and they found this as part of the regular blood work they do. Nothing was on the test they did the last time so no clue what caused this. I will pursue this with the doctor at the facility.
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I'm tired of ice cream and candy, I'm fricken jealous of normal drinkers, I'm such a whining, crying baby bitch!! Kell didn't pay a ticket, there's a warrant out, Jesus how can I survive, I can't, I'm a fucking alcoholic and that's where it ends,period!! I'm done

Comment

Pauly, please call me! You're going to be ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X