No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - May 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long busy day for me, worked a ten hour day. Then I went outside to help hubby sand the pool deck. Came in around nine and ate some leftovers. Having a little trouble keeping my eyes open. Gotta tell you I didn't had the manual labor, it was mindless and satisfying. Maybe I should be a carpenter. Anyway off to bed with me, I'm not drinking either mama, yay me? Chalk it up to another AF day. Love you guys. Sweet drams,

Comment

Good morning love bugs.
      Chillaxing for a bit, then grocery store, then studying for Condo License test on Tuesday......yikes!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning guys. More work on the pool deck. Wouldn't be right to lay on a float in the pool while hubs is working away, would it? Perhaps some cleaning around the house would be in order too. Have a good one guys.

Comment

Morning all,
          Taking one doggie to vet. I think she has diarrhea but not sure. With multiple dogs it is hard to tell. This is so much responsibility for one person. I just get overwhelmed at times. This is one of those times. I will need to put a carrier in the car for her. I would have held her while dh drove but I cant have her in my lap while I drive. Damn it anyway.
          Other than that nothing on my agenda for today. Weekends are the hardest for me. Seem like dh and I were always busy doing something but I dont find those things interesting now.
          If it isnt to gosh awful hot tomorrow I might go to the park and walk. Who knows.
          Have a good one.
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey Dottie, hope the doggie is ok! Just wondering how you found all those, walking, meet up and widow/widower groups. I think perhaps my SIL could benefit from such things.
            Have you gone back to church since February ? Do they offer anything at your local library? I know here by us they have movies and clubs and such. During the summer on weekends there are concerts in the park. Just some thoughts. You could probably bring the doggies to the outside stuff, that would be a great conversation starter I would think.

Comment

I studied for two hours and quit. I will hit it hard all day tomorrow.
              boohiss

Comment

BooHiss for sure mama....Good luck!!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good morning loves! I guess everyone is busy this weekend. I'm headed out for a 5K with the family, for ALS. Hubs mom passed away a few years ago from ALS. I miss her so! Hubs doesn't talk much about it, but I know he loves that we do this to honor his mommy. I'm actually a little weepy right now, but it know we will have a good time with everyone. If only I could tell her how much I love her one more time. Anyway time to put the tissues away.
                  Then we are off to joes cafe to help with the renovation. So a good get down dirty kinda day.
                  I love you all. Have a good Sunday!

Comment

have fun Lizz.....I am sipping coffee and about to hit the books...Fla. Statute 718 convers condos, 719 covers co-ops, 720 covers HOA's and 721 covers timeshares. Thrilling stuff, eh? It will look good on a resume, though.
                    We got served our foreclosure papers yesterday.....time for battle...more boo hiss

Comment

Morning all,
                      Am I the only one with no life who hangs around here all day???? LOL
                      Well I am off to lunch with a friend then maybe dinner at friends sisters house but not sure I want to go. Last time I was at her house was with hubbs and that just might be more than I can deal with just yet. I am avoiding most places that bring strong emotions back. It is hard to find places to go that we didnt go together but her house I think is one of them. Not sure how I am going to gracefully get out of this but maybe just telling her the truth is all I can do.
                      Mama I just cant believe the banks that wont at least try to work with folks. I think someone here already said something about this but it just makes no sense to me.
                      I will be back later.
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello everyone - I have not read back & I'm so sorry.

We went to Disneyland today!!!!!! We had a fantastic time......need to work out some payment issues for our annual passports....they wouldn't let my change it from Casey to me. We stayed 3 hours which was absolutely perfect.....hubby & I kept looking at each other with stupid grins on our faces. LMAO

I needed this.... I truly did - Casey doesn't realize how much he has helped me move forward in life. I'll tell him one day. Right now, I'm exhausted with sore legs - we have had a wonderful weekend - watching Casey's 5th birthday, Farmer's market, and Disneyland. What could be better?!?!?

I will check in later (I'm hoping to nap ). I hope I'm awake to start the June thread. No promises though - so Dottie be ready. LOL
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Disneyland sounds awesome Nora! I am so glad you had fun.
                          Dottie - jus tell your family the truth. They will get it.
                          I have been studying since noon and am taking a break for an hour or so. My brain is numb.

Comment

mama I did tell her the truth and all is well. Watched stupid mindless TV so the summer is going to be bad. need to see what I can watch on Amazon prime. Bleh......
                            Glad I have lots to do this week. Keeps me out of trouble.
                            Tomorrow is June already...good grief!!
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Happy June everyone!!
                              Dottie - do you have Netflix?

Comment

Working...
                              X