Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAY There Be Undies

Happy May folks
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Good on you Techie, for starting a May thread ....... although I also thought that Reggie had started one, but I can't find it now!! Maybe he deleted it??

Big week coming up for me!! I'm still a bit anxious about everything coming together, but looking forward to seeing all my family and friends. I also have a rather major and very badly timed embuggerance going on in Wellington, where someone has let me down very badly, and we are going to have to go back there the weekend after the wedding to sort it out.

The weather forecast for the next 10 days is great and I'm going to make myself walk or swim in the mornings - I've been pretty slack on the exercise front over the last month ......
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning gang - yes, Reggie did start a thread with Shakespeare and all. What could possibly have happened to it??? There's a prize for anyone who can guess.

So excited for you Missy but sorry about the embuggerance in Wellington.

Comment

Hi Tawny & Missy. Missy i hope you can work through whatever issue you are dealing with. Best of luck and will be thinking of you :hug:
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just an inconsiderate and unreliable foster daughter/tenant Techie. I'm a bit ropable, and she knows how irate I am but worse things have happened at sea. The timing could have been a whole lot better though :-(

Still have Beth and your Mum in my thoughts.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Picking up the wedding togs from Angel tomorrow :-) She has done an amazing job :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hail Angel and the Togs! This is just so nice.

Comment

Hellooooo!
                And welcome to May everyone! A big wave to all Undies.
                Things are chugging along relatively well in Jones Town. No major disasters to report.

So pleased for you Missy re the wedding. I hope it goes off flawlessly, and above all that you can relax and enjoy it.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So today I thought about Raggsie's shoulder an foot and wndered if they're ok now.

I also thought about Reggie and wondered if he's going to get another dog.

I thought about Glassy and wondered if she's plotting her next adventure to amazing places.

I thought about the Asps - all of them - and wondered how the flower garden Aspy started is going.

I thought about heaps of folk ...

Comment

Hi Undies
                    popping in to say hi.
                    I hope May is kind to you all.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

And it's a big hello to all you lovely undies et al from Tabbers.....
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        Well, only a few days before I fly up to Qld and meet up with Glassy and the Aspeys.
                        No word from Happs, so not sure if we'll be having a coffee or not.
                        Then 5 days back home and off to Vancouver and Alaska. Have already packed.
                        Foot and knee not so good. But the old Scarpas and my everyday Blundstones are going to be my footwear of choice.
                        (A bit of a bugger as you have to take them off at every damned security point. Socks get dirty)
                        During extinguisher training last night the captain was saying to me crouch lower to get at the fire and my legs were
                        just about collapsing. But fire duly extinguished. I lurve dry powder and CO2.
                        Shoulder still on the mend.

And you Tawn, how is everything with you?

Missy, I'd love to have a coffee with you before I go away
                        to wish you all happiness. Will you have time next Monday?

Bridge! Lovely to see you. How is your boy? HSC year? Or was that last year?

Will see if anyone is around while I'm o/s and see if I can put up some pics.

And, and , I still have tjhe 2nd edition of the Undies cookbook to get out to you.
                        Don't quite know how I'm going to manage that.
                        Speaking of which, on Sat I'm doing this bloody brilliant tandoori leg of lamb (in the oven... the pizza oven has ground to a halt.)
                        I made it a couple of weeks ago. Geez it was tasty.

Have dropped 8.5 kilos in weight. Yay!

And talking about thinking of lots of folk, I too would love to keep up with the Undies.
                        We shared some wonderful times, like a family to me.
                        I guess that's why I am so upset at the dissipation.... I became too dependant perhaps.

Comment

Arvo all, geeezzz, I can't believe how time is flying and Raggsy's Vancouver/Alaska trip has come around already. I always love everyone's travel stories & pics - prolly because I haven't been anywhere or done anything for such a long time. Great job on the 8.5kg loss - Yay indeed!

Comment

Evening all. Missy I just wanted to say I've been thinking of you and Mr B and wishing you all the best for the big day, I know it will be brilliant x

Rags! I didn't see that you were up, I'm flat out at the moment and away for a yoga shindig for the next week. Will see where you are when you are closer and what we can work out.

Just checking stuff out, time for a better read back, big mwahs!!

Comment

Hi Undies. Good to see you Happs. Spent some time hiking with my friend Marshall in Big Trees State Park. Oh yeah they do have some big ones. Why here...

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X