MAY There Be Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_0160.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow! Great pics, Techie ... love the tunnel tree and I must say, you're looking mighty fine and fit also.

Now I don't expect Missy to be checking in here today but I do so want to wish her and Mr. B and most wonderful, memorable day and a joyful future.

And one of these days I swear I'm going to get off my pointy arse and head up north to Sinny and on to Brissie to catch up with Undies. Yay!

Comment

When? I need to get out my diary.

Techie! Such lovely pics!!

Comment

Back home again after being held up at Jeffery's Inn last night. I danced with Ben Hall and flash Frank Gardener!

Happs, I'll be there on Wednesday evening so will give you a call Thursday. Mr Rags would love to catch up too if that's possible.

Techie, those are great photos. Imagine the size of some of the trees that would have been cut down over the years.

Ummm, when is Missy getting married ? I thought it was early June.

Another friend of mine is getting married on my birthday, so I told him that as long as I'm around I'll never
          let him forget his wedding anniversary (as I did forgot mine a few years ago).

Airfares are pretty cheap Tawny, and just log on to airbnb ... lots of cheap places to stay. Yer always welcome at my place.

KT, Always lovely to hear from you.

Comment

Good morning Undies!!! Thanks for your good wishes - we had the bestest, most fabulous day ....... it was everything we wanted and more!! Angel, your togs went down a treat and were perfect for the weather :-). Everyone got on together, there were no dramas, it was relaxed, the weather was perfect, all the kids (most of whom had never met each other got on like a house on fire and raced around playing games with each other) and the food was amazing!!! And I managed not to cry!! (Mr B did though :-)) So all in all, it was nothing short of perfect!!

Will write a longer post tonight and tell you all about it, but for now just off to brunch with Mr B's family.

xx
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay - Hail Mr. & Mrs. Missy!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Mrs Behaving. I'm so very happy for you both. Now all you have to do is live happily ever after, and I'm sure you will!!

:heartbeat:
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Missy, so glad you and Mr B had such a good day. You both deserve it, makes me smile to think of you being so happy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

Rags, I'm not sure you saw I've got some yoga commitments, so will have to pass on a catch up, thanks for thinking of me anyway.

Beautiful day with family today. Very happy and relaxing. Just recharging the batteries ahead of a few busy weeks. Life is good.

Reggie, if you're about, I was thinking of your mum today and hoping she is having the bestus of days.

Comment

So pleased your day was wonderful Missy!

I wish for you the most amazingly happy future.

Big love to you both xxxxoooo
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Mrs Missy!
                      I can't believe you made the time to check in on such a busy weekend but bless ya for doing it......what a lovely happy time...

Happy Mothers day to all who are one, love one, miss one.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Pffft...I don't give a shit. It's good to see you fuck ups or not. You mean a great deal to a lot of us.

Comment

And I'm so happy about your mum xxx

Comment

Sunny has a whippet...and I'm sure Tawny had one too?

Anyway...lots of love to you Reginald. You made my day - which was bloody good btw - complete.

Comment

Yep - I had a whippet, beautiful boy, Finbar was his name. Got hit by a car. Not overgrown rat at all - sleek, elegant and funny. Loved that dog.

I think Sunny's Pablo is an Italian greyhound.

Anyway ... it's lovely to see some Undies sticking their heads in today. And also hoping Mr.G's OK and just living life.
                              Last edited by tawnyfrog; May 10, 2015, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                                Yep - I had a whippet, beautiful boy, Finbar was his name. Got hit by a car. Not overgrown rat at all - sleek, elegant and funny. Loved that dog.

I think Sunny's Pablo is an Italian greyhound.

Anyway ... it's lovely to see some Undies sticking their heads in today. And also hoping Mr.G's OK and just living life.
                                out

Ah yes! that's right. Pablo.

And agreed, hoping Mr G is looking up at the blue sky living life well.

Nighters Undies.

Comment

Working...
                                X