MAY There Be Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reggie
    Bit of a smooch..I spose a exploratory Tongue deep throat kiss is out of the question LOL
    Sorry thats gross
    Not necessarily...as long as the music is up to scratch...
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

The canon btw is just lovely when played quietly, yet distinctly, in the background whilst one is gardening...I'll just leave you with that...
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Missy I need to be informed

everything visual but!!!

What Music did you choose for the big day
        ill forgive you if it was this Ole chestnut but you are more sophist o I am sure !!!
        You're right Reggie, we spent quite a lot of time deciding on the music!!! I really like Canon, but I don't think that it is very good as wedding music.

As we arrived and spent time talking to people first, the start of the ceremony was announced by "Fanfare for the Common Man" (Copeland, played by the NY Philharmonic; not the Emerson Lake and Palmer version!) (We were also going to try to include "Fanfare for the Uncommon Woman" by Joan Tower, but actually I don't like them very much!!)

During the signing, we had Salut d'Amour by Elgar.

And afterwards we had three playlists - the first of which was a section of all our favourite songs, starting with Happy Together (Turtles) and with lots of other happy music. Then there was a playlist which Mr B put together which was lounge versions of a whole lot of well known songs, and was perfect as background for people to just hang and talk with each other. Then a little light classical for during the time that we ate, and after dinner some music to boogie to.

Mr B spent weeks putting all the music together, and timing it; and on the day had it playing through an iMac connected to the sound system. He's a bit clever like that!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy, I'm so happy for you xx

And Cakes!! So pleased love, just keep ticking off those years. Gives me such a big smile. This cancer club is the one you don't want to belong to but the people I've met through it all blow me away with their spirit.

Glassy, I'm down the GC the weekend of the 23rd, it's all about yoga at the moment. Maybe next time!

Comment

You Know Bridgee I love Both of those pieces of music
            BUT
            they are SO predictable
            I love Music thats exists to excite me.. i wish Mr G was here .any way

something like this

Steve Reich, "Music for 18 Musicians" - FULL PERFORMANCE with eighth blackbird

tickles my fancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJWO2FQ16c
            Wow Reggie - this is great!!! Never heard of it before.

BTW, last Friday we went to Last Night and the Proms at Sydney Opera House and had front row seats - I've never sat so close to the orchestra, and heard notes and phrases that I've never heard before. That was a great night too!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

hate the key of D

leaves you Flat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdxTUyrUq08
              Or sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                n

Rags, I'm not sure you saw I've got some yoga commitments, so will have to pass on a catch up, thanks for thinking of me anyway.
                Sorry Happs,
                I hadn't realised the yoga would take up the whole time I'm up there.

Comment

Missy,
                  I am so sorry I missed wishing you all the happiness in the world for your wedding.
                  I had it stuck in my mind that it was in early June.

I guess we won't be able to meet up for coffee and a chat either.
                  Last edited by Rags; May 11, 2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Hi Rags,

I've still got lots of family here, so I'm still pretty busy with social events!! And the last of them don't go home until next weekend!! (In fact, we will be going back to NZ before some of our guests!!) When are you off? And will you be back before we take off for our own holiday?? (9 July)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                      Hi Rags,

I've still got lots of family here, so I'm still pretty busy with social events!! And the last of them don't go home until next weekend!! (In fact, we will be going back to NZ before some of our guests!!) When are you off? And will you be back before we take off for our own holiday?? (9 July)
                      Hello Mrs Missy,
                      Fly to Qld tomorrow morning and get back 24th. Then fly out 5th June. Which reminds me I have to book early morning
                      airport bus.

Mr Rags and I will be up in Sinney on Friday 1st June. Getting my hair done late afternoon then taking in some of VIVID.
                      How about then?
                      Perhaps we could grab a coffee and a quick meal and take a walk round the place? There are some stunning displays

The official website of Vivid Sydney. Vivid Sydney returns on 24 May until 15 June 2024. Sign up to MyVivid to be the first to know about the 2024 program.

Have you taken any of the family to see some of the Head On stuff before they head home?

Unfortunately I'll miss it. Drat.

Already booked a couple of VCR restaurants. Going here Friday 5th June
                      Experience the perfect blend of tradition and innovation at Le Crocodile, an iconic French restaurant reimagined by Chef Rob Feenie. Enjoy our elegant, contemporary ambiance at 909 Burrard Street, Vancouver. Open Tuesday to Thursday from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm and Friday to Saturday from 4:00 pm to 11:

And here on Saturday

My vote for MC goes to Reynold.

Comment

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
                        I had the annual CT scan last week....really stressful but I didn't make a big deal, went on my own and got the all clear. So that's 3 years now.
                        Lots to be thankful for.
                        Oh Kooka,
                        That is good news.
                        One big worry off your shoulders.

Want to come to Sinney and take in a bit of VIVID?
                        It would be lovely if we could get together with Mr and Mrs. Missy.

Comment

Geeez, I'm going to have to start a special Undies Flow-chart calendar thingy to keep track of everybody's movements. And now the desert dweller's going to France!

Rags - those two restaurants look superb!

I can't remember the last time I was on a plane - I think I've forgotten how to book a flight.

OK - expecting some nasty weather today so best fill up the wood basket.

Comment

Hi Tawny,

I meant to pop in the other day when you mentioned Whippets and Italian Greyhounds. I'm a huge sighthound fan myself; it was adopting a retired racing Greyhound that got me started.

Anyway just want to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                              WHAT???

Why? Where?

We need DETAILS!!!!!

Merde ...

I am leaving for France on Friday via San Francisco on Air France. We (Lady V insisted on going) will spend seven days in Paris. I will also spend an afternoon visiting with my cousins daughter, and her one year old daughter. She is married to a French attorney (barrister to y'all) and has been in country several years. Lady V spent a semester as a Stanford University student in France. So, it is sort of a reunion of The Stanford in France '72 group. We however, added an extra eight days to the trip as originally planned. After Paris, we will meet up with some of her former classmates in The Loire Valley. We will then (not sure exactly) will board a Viking River cruise from Tours to Normandy. Lady V handled the Viking cruise portion while I was back east. While I am extremely excited for three+ weeks abroad...well you know what's going on with my sister, etc.

Love you all
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

BTW Always loved Whippet. Why heck take a listen...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X