Clear All

Ha! Whippet real good! Thanks, Techie.

Comment

Techie, you are one funny dude xx

Hi Pie!

Lovin' Masterchef....

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post

Mr Rags and I will be up in Sinney on Friday 1st June. Getting my hair done late afternoon then taking in some of VIVID.
        How about then?
        Perhaps we could grab a coffee and a quick meal and take a walk round the place? There are some stunning displays
        Could we do lunch on 1 June with Mr Rags in Newtown or Erskineville? I'm not keen on going into the city - we try to avoid it unless we are going to something at Circular Quay!!

Vivid starts on Mr B's birthday and I have booked us for dinner at Fort Deniston. We loved it last year, so I thought that it would be a treat to have dinner in amidst it all.
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

This one is for Tawny. This is what we call a ride-on mower in NZ :-)

11205549_648643078600860_5190815077542516539_n.jpg

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Many belated congrats to Mr & Mrs Missy B.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
              Many belated congrats to Mr & Mrs Missy B.
              Thanks KTAB!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

You are very welcome, it sounds like you both had such a wonderful day.

Comment

Arvo, Whippet & greyhound lovers (Hi Pie!), International and Domestic travellers, visitors from abroad, newly-weds,

Really not much to report from my neck of the woods other than over the last 12 months I've sort of entertained the idea of down-sizing and selling up. But then the following happens and I really can't see myself in a unit in the city. The boys and girls had been away for a few months but came back last night. Such a beautiful sight.

DSCF3210.jpg

Comment

Wow what an amazing sight to greet you Froglet, I wouldnt like to live in a city either. Spent a couple of minutes yesterday quietly watching a pair of buzzards hovering near the house, lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
                      Hey undies Just thought Id bump this thread up ..sorry i think im the most hated member of late ..understandably.from my stupid outbursts.....i spose I just dont belong here anymore its changed so much I really cant identify with ANYONE here at the moment..its like logging on and seeing the Sahara desert ..I have become estranged from this place ..ITS just not the same ..and I cant change that with my irrational aggressive outbursts I know
                      Just frustrated ..any way there is a distinctive lack of MEN here that shits me also
                      theres like 5 men to 500 females how can this place ever present a sensible view to a drinking issue ..we are NOT the same
                      Night
                      Nobody hates you Reggiebum. Anyone with an ounce of introspection will understand your frustration. This is a forum for people who are struggling, after all!

I can only offer my female perspective, but just because I have soft skin and I smell nice, doesn't mean I don't understand what you're going through. There used to be a "men's" section here. Has that gone since we've moved to the new forum? If it has, why not start a thread that deals with the guy stuff?
                      Last edited by Glass Half Empty; May 17, 2015, 02:31 AM.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

'Popping in to confess that I thought "Undies" was an esoteric MWO term for people who used to hide liquor in their underwear drawers. Oh, yes I did. 'Finally figured out who you actually are, and good on ya. You guys have some of the most interesting and entertaining posts here. 'Must be the hanging upside down all day...
                        Last edited by LilBit; May 16, 2015, 11:50 AM.
                        "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by LilBit View Post
                          'Popping in to confess that I though "Undies" was an esoteric MWO term for people who used to hide liquor in their underwear drawers. Oh, yes I did. 'Finally figured out who you actually are, and good on ya. You guys have some of the most interesting and entertaining posts here. 'Must be the hanging upside down all day...
                          Haha - welcome LilBit. Personally I think it's probably the heat. At least for those of us up north. The others have no excuse!

Comment

OMG - that makes me SO jealous. If you ever decide to bring your boat up this way you know I'd be a damn fine crewie. if I can navigate between icebergs in the middle of the night in a blizzard, I'm pretty sure I can manage whatever the Qld coast can throw at me.

Originally posted by Reggie
                            Thanx Glassy
                            I should start a mens thread and i will as Byddie said be part of the solution
                            I had the most amazing sail today DOLPHINS surfaced and said hello

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                              Could we do lunch on 1 June with Mr Rags in Newtown or Erskineville? I'm not keen on going into the city - we try to avoid it unless we are going to something at Circular Quay!!

Vivid starts on Mr B's birthday and I have booked us for dinner at Fort Deniston. We loved it last year, so I thought that it would be a treat to have dinner in amidst it all.
                              Hello Missy,
                              Damn, we won't be able to make it as Mr Rags will be tied up till about 11:30, then we're getting the train up so won't hit Sydney till 3pm.
                              Hair appt is for 3:30 in George Street; that's why I suggested the city. We want to grab an early dinner, take in some of the lights round the city then hop a train back home about 9, which will get us home pretty late.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                                Will you see very much from Ft. Denison?

Comment

Working...
                                X