Let's start listening to one another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jane27 View Post
    How would a person come forward and take all of it back, or say I changed my mind?
    I couldn't help but think about poor John Sylvan. He did it. The inventor of K-Cups regrets that he ever invented them.
    Last edited by MossRose; May 10, 2015, 07:32 PM.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Mossy & Gang,

Still here- no horse heads so far. I'm glad I gave you a chuckle I really hope no one bails. I guess the mods are tried of hearing the abbers "preach". I don't see why it has to be a problem for the 2 groups to co exist peacefully. The couple of verbal wars I've seen in the threads all seem like someone had a snootful. We're all human, and we are all in the same boat. Some threads are abstinence based and others are not. I haven't hear any complaining from the abbers side yet. Based on what I was getting from Reggie, he's sick of feeling lectured. The best way to handle that is to step out of the abstinence based threads. I don't have any other ideas to offer. I wonder how long people have been feeling unhappy. In other news when I cancelled the 2nd membership I was being billed for, I lost my darn pencil icon. BUMMER!
      Last edited by jane27; May 11, 2015, 01:38 AM.
      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

When I joined in 2006 RJ was a regular poster. She posted that her moderation didn't succeed, and she lost the plot for a while. I also heard she sold the MWO site to her husband. She re-surfaced when there was an exodus of members. The last time she posted it appeared as if she was now in a good place and posted a link of her latest interest.

In the beginning she was funding the site herself and with subs. She told us she would have to bring in a sponsor River Pharmacy, which was a good thing.

I miss her a lot,
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I needed to walk away for few days and think about what I started. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to start such a contentious thread. I never meant to dismiss the inherent goodness of this site. MWO saved my life and I am ever mindful of that. This community is my family. I have never felt so connected to others in my life. I never meant my posts to be an indictment of the MWO community. That is solid. It was the rest of the site that I was questioning.

I want MWO to survive and thrive. Bydie started another thread that I am very interested in. I too tried to google MWO and couldn't find us anywhere. I understand that it takes money to run a site. I'm more than willing to contribute. I am also willing to entertain other options. But I would also love to see an infusion of talent. We must have members who are web authors, marketing experts, researchers. In fact, I know we do. One thing I am certain of is that MWO is full of skilled people. I wish we could find a way to leverage that talent. We are all dedicated to this site, so imagine what we could achieve if we combined our efforts. I would be willing to volunteer in any way I can help.

But if not, I am content with the way things are. We are a strong community. That's why I felt comfortable enough to post my thoughts. This is all your fault, you know. I have become a confident, assertive woman due to your love and support. Thank you.
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Working...
          X