• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY........Garrisson gates are open for the week beginning 25th May

One or the other today......

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Good morning, JC. I'll take coffee, thanks. It is a holiday here today but it looks like the whole army is taking the day off! Hi to Roxy and Foxy and Satz when y'all get up and going! I think Pie is in my time zone so maybe she'll be along in a bit.

Comment

Oh yes, coffee for me too, please and thank you. Sun is shining on this Memorial Day holiday. Completely undecided as to plans for the day, but it's still early.

Comment

its bank holiday monday here though i have no idea why.

Comment

Evening..............rather nice day in the garden............all plants potted and planted.:thumbsup:

If you have a spare hour or 3

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah the church, always nicking pagan festivals.

Comment

Got to get them somewhere.

S&H back from a stag weekend in Portugal looking decidedly worse for wear.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

kind of expected really.

Comment

Just had a peep at FB and they all got home in one piece. The stag fast asleep under a blankie.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

think thats where im heading, im knackered for some reason. night.

Comment

Nighty night love.

Satz is still without 'puter.............so I'll wave on her behalf.

And just luvverly to see Sugarbabe and Pie :thumbsup:

I'd better get on in the kit hen.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I just stalked Satz, wondering where in the heck she was! Can't have the whole army on leave at the same time! Who will do all the fightin'??

Comment

Morning lovelies...........
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We seem to be going through a period of readjustment NS.

So much for going to bed early. Still crappy sleep. I wake up with what feels like the hangovers I got. Certainly not like I had a sober night. Can't be arsed to get moving, mentally or physically. Sick of feeling miserable and pointless. According to others with this much sobriety I should be feeling the opposite. Dont compare myself? Isn't that why they post how well they're doing? 'You too can feel like this!' I think I broke my reward centre.

Comment

Morning Roxxxy,

Reward centre otherwise known as Mesolimbic Pathway.

Roxxy, I know and you know we all go through periods of complete shite sober or not but this one for you is going on too long in my humble opinion.

Another humble opinion coming and you're going to hate it.............you're well into your second year and its time to get out and about............I don't know if you remember StartingOver but she gave me this link and it lead me to child mentoring and my lovely addiction job I've got now.

Mega888 Apk Versi 2024 ᐉ tersedia secara percuma untuk APK dan ios di do-it.org! Muat turun sekarang dengan akses selamat dan Livechat Support.

or https://www.petsastherapy.org/join-u............tried to get Bess and me into that but she barks too much

I don't compare myself to anybody.............but I can relate to a lot of things.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X