No announcement yet.

Army.........week one of june 2015....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only managed the smallest of snoozettes on the settee this aftie.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

and it was worth it.

Comment

every minute.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sorry, not feeling particularly chatty.

Comment

Not to worry, love.
            Got any chocolate, ice cream.............get your feet up on the dog and watch some TV.............if you find anything worth watching drop me a text.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just going to watch BB. Had 3 digestive biscuits and 4 large squares of dark Aldi choc. Better stop there or i'll have a sugar hangover tomorrow morning. Plus a bigger muffin top.

Comment

bbc mowtown on catch up. cheering me up no end.

Comment

Morning Army
                  Sun shining here at last without gale force wind or hailstones :yay:

Rox hope you cheered up with chocolate, telly & music
                  Foxy : I'm addicted to BB & Rylan

Molls has managed to lock herself out of MWO :haha:
                  what can I say :tongue-new:

Comment

Morning, how on earth did she manage that.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Are you going to stand in the middle of the road with a flag.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army lovely sunny day so far and no mad wind like yesterday. I bought a nice pair of cropped green floral trs in Pennys yesterday only a tenner. I might a 2nd pair if they have any left on payday nice and cheap for the little summer we get.

Comment

The 56-year-old (pictured in 2013) has resorted to sleeping in a park and asking friends for 'tablets' in a desperate plea to end his life after losing his house and belongings.

nothing molly, just broken whatsits. receptors that catch the happy thingies. or is it the thing that makes them?

big day today JC?

Comment

what a tragic story of the horrors alcohol addiction causes I hope the guy gets his life together and can face his demons and quit. A big wake up call as this could any to any of us if it got that far.

Comment

Yo Roxxy and Foxxy,
                              We're off to meet Jenny's in-laws...........................................now ......................zoooooooooooooom
                              Full reportage later.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Morning, Army!

6:00 AM here in Wisconsin, and lovely to see you all.

Foxy, I love your new avatar, and Roxy, I LOVE what yours says...very creative. I hope you're feeling chatty today. I follow your posts on the other threads. Ok, I admitted it. I'm a serial lurker.

Jacks-I slept in this morning...until 5:10AM. But I will be up at Silly O'clock tomorrow (4:00AM) so I will be sure to say Good Morning, Army! You guys had the Derby yesterday and we had the Belmont, in New York...so I watched it with my mum. She hasn't been feeling well lately...numerous trips to the doctor..and looked frail yesterday. So I was worried...and then the media interviewed American Pharaoh's trainer with snow white hair and his VERY young, big-boobed blonde wife at his side. She was wearing this skin-tight dress (she had panty lines...no thong yesterday...tsk, tsk, how tacky!) and my mum says, "Boy, she's got a really big BE-hind!!" :happy2::happy2: I'm glad she hasn't lost her sense of humor.

Molly-Mr. Cranky-hahah. Not for you, but for me, because I think you're funny.

Hey...whatever happened to Dreamy?? I haven't seen her post in ages! I REALLY Liked her!:sad: I hope she is well...wherever she is.

Ugh....so the scale revealed by gelato binge this AM so must now bust my butt at the gym today. Jiggle, jiggle said my thighs and belly.

:love:Hope you are all having a smashing today.

Comment

Working...
                                X