• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    FFS !!
    heatwave my arse
    It's piddling down

Comment

Morning woke up to rain think its stopped now i'm still in bed. Woke at 4am and took ages to get back asleep. Off to Adli later. Have a fab Friday be back later. Nice to see you Tabbers.

Comment

Evening Molly and anyone else about. Good to hear you had a wonderful time. Where did you stay? Its a lovely evening here been sitting in the garden since I got home from Bray about 5pm. Just going to have dinner shortly.

Comment

evening. run out of sun in the garden. so much for the storms, i think they were early and overnight.

working again tomorrow, thinking of the money and saturday is like any other day to me.

great that you had a lovely time molly, its lovely to appreciate your own country isnt it?

Comment

The 55-year-old's grieving family today said he had been unable to 'conquer' the illness which forced him to quit as Lib Dem leader in 2006, 'despite all the efforts he and others made'.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Army!

I am an infrequent lurker anymore, and yet, several of you are very dear to me.

Molly, you sound amazingly perky. I am happy for you.

Comment

Evening lovelies and a hello there to the lovely Rustyredlocks,

Welcome home Mollymoo.

Awful news about Charles Kennedy,lovely man, there but for the grace go we and all that.
                Last edited by JackieClaire; June 5, 2015, 02:44 PM.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yep staples flying all over the place.........going in Saturday next week to try and make some sense of Mr JC's office..............to put it mildly..........its a tip. Gawd knows how he finds anything.

You away on the bike again Monday?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm just frightened there's a couple of clients he's forgotten about under a pile of files.

3 weeks to the Who and 3 weeks and a day 'til the caravan.....

Oh and my godson, his missus and the twins are over from America 16th June. Going to be busy month.

Howsabout a hotel with a tanning salon and swimming pool for the pair of you.?
                    Last edited by JackieClaire; June 5, 2015, 03:55 PM.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mollyoooo....I am still sober and happy!! Thank you for asking!! My mum turned 88 and it was another wonderfully sober birthday celebration with her and my siblings. I miss your posts, from this fair lassie to another! :sohappy:

Comment

Evening lovelies and a hello there to the lovely Rustyredlocks,
                        Helloooo Miss Jackie....I am doing wonderfully...just passed my 3rd year AF...after so many starts, stops, crying jags, rants, raves, pees in my pants...it feels GREAT!

I love the Army Thread! So much honesty here. So many times I cringe at the thought that I was a 'functioning alcoholic." Oh yeah, I ran my own business, won award after award...I made over $150K (American dollars) per year when my drinking was at its WORST. I made more money that I ever had before! It allowed me to live in denial, lie about drinking, excuse my accountability. Well, guess what...even after you are sober for one year, two years, three years, those mistakes will start popping up everywhere. I do not want sympathy...I am just saying that the damage we do to ourselves and other people when we are drinking excessively may not rear its head until after the dirty deeds have been done and long allegedly forgotten!! Yup, yup, yup....paying for it now. Fortunately, I can.:happy2:

Comment

Morning army its a nice sunny start so far but who knows how the day will go I haven't checked the forecast yet. Meeting a friend for coffee at 11 and then in to the city to do some voluntary animal welfare information work. Have a super Saturday.

Comment

Morning Army - happy Saturday

Comment

morning.

that sounds good foxy.

Comment

Morning
                                3 years, Rustilocks, living the sober life with its ups and downs.............:welldone:

Calls for cake.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X