Army.........week one of june 2015....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening.

watching sir bradley of wiggins go round and round a velodrome for an hour.

why is joe grumpy?

Comment

so long as you manage not to let it drag you down.

metronomic. hes aiming to break a record.

Comment

haha i dont know! googling..............

Comment

35, ancient.

good to know and remember its NOT you.

Comment

our bradders has done it, and some. waiting for the officials to confirm..............

Comment

just lip read him, he said 'my arse!' i guess it was hurting.

Comment

He bragged that his record wouldn't be breakable... Did he manage that??

Comment

he didnt get 55 kms but 54.something or other. the air pressure wasnt ideal for it. im thrilled, he can be a bit up himself but he has done incredible things on a bike and all without drugs.......cough lance armstrong cough

Comment

Glad he succeeded! I didn't like how his team treated him about the Tour de France last year.

Comment

he wasnt in it last year was he? the year before, he won with the help of the team. do you mean how chris froome was?

tell me he wasnt in it last year. please. tell me im not losing my mind.

Comment

They were lovely, absolutely lovely.........initial nervousness which was to be expected but we got on like a house on fire.

More tomorrow..............I'm zorsted.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                          he wasnt in it last year was he? the year before, he won with the help of the team. do you mean how chris froome was?

tell me he wasnt in it last year. please. tell me im not losing my mind.
                          That was the point - they didn't put him on the team! (You're not crazy :smile.

Comment

Hey, NS! How are you???

Molly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE rhubarb! We grow it here. Ooooohhhhh....with a HUGE scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Sorry, NS! I know Sugar is a dirty word for you. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              Hey, NS! How are you???

Molly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE rhubarb! We grow it here. Ooooohhhhh....with a HUGE scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Sorry, NS! I know Sugar is a dirty word for you. ;-)
                              Hi, Rusty! Sugar isn't good for me for sure but it doesn't hurt everyone - enjoy your ice cream if you're one of the lucky ones :smile:.
                              Congratulations on your 3 years. I must admit, I thought you were much farther along - I guess that just shows how comfortable you are in your AF life!

Comment

Love rhubarb too going to get some to stew and have with Alpro vegan custard. Boughtt a carton 2 wks ago and haven't tried it yet. Off to bed feeling really tired so nite all till tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X