• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a time - June

My turn to start the June thread!

Morning everyone!

Liz - thanks for starting the thread.

Off to get ready for work. Hubby & I are both going to the Dr today. Think we both have ear infections. Mine are still bugging me!

Have a great day everyone.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So I figured out how to start a thread! Not rocket science.
      Did the 5k yesterday and then painted at joes cafe late into the night! It was a good day with family and new friends.
      Torrential rain and major flooding yesterday! A chimney was struck one block from the cafe where we were working! There by the grace of God go we.
      Off to my Monday chores. Have a good one guys!

Comment

Hope you and hubs are ok Nora!

Comment

Thanks for the kickoff Liz Nora,so glad you got to go to Disneyland, I'm jealous that place is still magical to me,hope you and hubs are OK,keep us posted on the ears,I have had anxiety up the ass for about a week!too many kids at home,too much going on, I'm just not used to it,last week of school for Brady so at least I'll be able to sleep in next week hope we all have a productive Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
            Folks coming to check the AC this morning. Gym later then first night of doggie training. No dogs first night. Hope I can stay awake. I did not sleep well at all. Very strange dreams and I kept looking for hubby. I am so tired of this....
            Gym later too so hopefully I can sleep better tonight.
            My birthday is later this month and will be very strange without DH. I have a massage scheduled and maybe a mani/pedi too. Not sure but it will be the first one without him in 20 years. sigh....
            Looks like rain and it is really cool outside. Had to put on a jacket to take doggies out. No wonder my sinuses are all messed up.
            Have a good Monday!!
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good Late Morning, Friends!

Liz-thanks for starting us off on our June thread. :sohappy: It sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend. When do you leave for your trip?

Nora-I hope both you and hubs feel better after the doc's visits.

Pauly-you get to sleep in next week. Lucky girl.

Mama-when is your exam? Sending you positive thoughts. To answer your question, I have to interview employees on all shifts, and most of my customers run 3 shifts. 3rd shift generally ends either at 6:00 or 7:00 AM and I have to be there an hour earlier, which is why I met up with my client at 5:20 AM last week.

Dottie-you continue to amaze me with your strength!

I am at work so gotta get back to it!
              Long commutes today and off on Friday. Yippee!!

Comment

I think that it should be standard issue for ALL HVAC folks to be issued a good belt or suspenders so their butt crack does now show when they work...gag puke...He was here 2 hours so I didn't get to the gym...boohiss
                Dog training later. sigh.....
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Lol, yes Dottie I would agree!
                  Rusty we leave on July 3rd. We will only be gone 9 days. That lessens my anxiety a lot.
                  Sore from yesterday. Hoping for a better nights sleep.
                  Sweet dreams

Comment

I am here....just studying like crazy
                    State exam is at 11:30 this morning....butt cracks....eeeeewwwww
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good luck mama. You will ace it..
                      Going to do laundry today. Meeting at church tonight. So much fun I can hardly stand it...
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

No..no not butt cracks. LOL

Hubby and I are both on antibiotics. I have sinus and both ear infections. Glad we went.

Pauly ... Disneyland is still the most magical place for me too!! They always laugh at me because when I get there I start walking faster and faster to get to the entrance. They call it 'The Mommy Walk' and yes I was doing it on Sunday. LMAO

have a great day everyone.

I hope k9 is OK.

Mama can't wait to hear that you aced your test!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hopefully this antibiotic won't make you sick Nora,feel better Dots,I read on the loamers you're thinking of a haircut,I say do it!you'd look really cute, especially with your new bod Mama,hope the test was a breeze, I'm tired and can't take a quick nap with all these kids harassing so coffee for me!K9,I wish you'd check in
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congrats mama! I'll bet you are relieved!
                            Nora, hope you and hubs feel better soon.
                            Pauly, yes a full noisy house might be fun for awhile, but stressful I'm sure.
                            A dear family friends husband passed away suddenly yesterday. He was fine on Sunday! He was only 66 years old. We're still trying to process this.
                            Have a good night guys, hope you're all doing ok.

Comment

I PASSED! And utterly exhausted so going to bed
                              I miss K9 too, will try and text her tomorow
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X