No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And hello and lots of love to Rusty. Thanks for my pre-test texts and prayers!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good luck Dots,keep us posted
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Had a really nice walk and conversation today. He also bought dinner...this is so very very strange to me but I had a good time.
        I have received a lot of emails through the web site. Some look good to me and some not. This might just be fun...or not...
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good for you, Dottie, you brave and adventurous soul. So glad you had fun.

I hold risktakers in high regard...maybe it's because I am one.:happy2::sohappy:;-) ;-)

Comment

Woo hoo Dots,glad you had fun

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Glad you had fun Dottie! That s exciting. Anyone else lined up? Definitely something to keep you busy.
              Rusty, you are always so sweet. Sorry about all that rain! We had a perfect day here today! After lunch went to my daughters house and hung out by her pool. A lovely day indeed!
              Mama, you are wearing yourself out! Can you slow down?
              Pauly glad you had a good time without al yesterday! I'm still thinking about it, but I just got so tired of thinking about how, when and where I was going to drink. Does that make sense?
              Well off to bed. I'm working early tomorrow.

Comment

Good Morning, Friends,

In a rush here...doing some work before another LONG commute...both today and tomorrow. UGH!

Rusty, you are always so sweet.
                -Lizz-it's VERY easy to be sweet to someone as nice as you!! But, thank you...I appreciate it. I need it today.

Gotta run but hellos to everyone else, Happy Monday!

Comment

Morning
                  Gym later today then I take Finn to doggie training.
                  Raining a little but hot. My allergies are driving me nuts.
                  Laundry is calling my name too.
                  Too much fun.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

hubs met with an attorney today regarding the foreclosure notice, so I am a bit overwhelmed and down at the moment......I texted K9 and she said her car broke down and she had to sell it for scrap...she did not answer about Sierra or drinking, but I told her we were here, no matter what and that she was loved. That's about all I have right now. Gonna take my meds and go to bed as I have three days of intense computer training ahead...God will show us what to do....I have to believe that right now. And I am not drinking, even though I want to.

Comment

Aww mama, you do sound down. I am sorry, but yes God will get you through this. Good for you not drinking.
                      Rusty, ugh, those long commutes! Hope you have a good couple of days.
                      Dottie, how was the doggie training? We tried it with Lucy, and she managed to train me!
                      Hang in there Pauly!
                      My son got an appt June 26 to pick up his visa. Yay! Still working out the details, but I think we see the light at then end of the tunnel.
                      Long super busy day for me, so off to bed. Have a good night, my friends.

Comment

Liz Finn already has me well trained. But he did well in the class but the ride home in the crate he was very unhappy and ended up rolling the crate in the back of the car. I had to pull over twice to calm him. Had to crate him since I was alone in the car. So much easier when dh went with me but here I am.
                        mama so sorry about the stress u are under.
                        Hope K9 comes here and talks to us. Too much stress for here too.
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

morning loves...out the door

Comment

I had a horrible night sleep. My blood pressure us up too. No clue on this one. But I have lots to do today so I need to get going. I also need to learn how to relax. I have a meditation CD I need to dust off and give a try.
                            Back later.
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Be careful Dots,are you still taking the Xarelto?was gonna ask about that awhile back but forgot, just try to take it easy

Comment

pauly no not taking xarelto for a long time. Not taking anything...going to try and get into doc tomorrow. I think it might be stress. Not sleeping does not help.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X