Do tell something odd about yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Java, that is a bizarre story and I am so glad you and your mom lived. Wow.

4ever, that is the funniest thing I have heard that you still suck your thumb. Now I get your screen name.

Adagirl, how is that humanly possible? A baby tooth still in your head?? It is not loose and wanting to come out? Bizarre. My daughter has a very rare split tooth in her bottom jaw. It is sort of cool looking.

Amethyst, I am with you but I agree it is the sugar from alcohol that keeps us from wanting other sweets.

Ducky, Oink!!! too funny.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I also still sleep with my baby blanket.
      Suddenly I see
      This is what I want to be
      suddenly I see
      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

I, too, had a baby tooth in my mouth until I had it extracted to get braces when I was 15. It actually would still be in my mouth if I didn't have the orthodontics done. When they pulled it, it had a root.

Other than that - nothing weird about me LOL!

Comment

I can meow like a kitten without moving my mouth. Kinda like the pig thing. It is almost impossible to tell where it is coming from. I too have had teachers looking out on the ledge of the school looking for a lost kitten.
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I can also blow bubbles (or smoke) out of my left eye when under water. Since I quit smoking i just have the bubbes.
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

We're scarey! LOL

Comment

Yes, we are a scarey, but loveable bunch. I am surprised at some of the confessions, especialy thinking of MDBiker aka Tom Sellek minus a few of his endowments meowing like a kitten. lol.

Mine is so damn lame - small wooden rooms make me crazy.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I guess I do not know myself well because I have no answer to the question. I have thought about it for the last hour. Well, I have one answer but I cannot post that.

Comment

Oh, I do have one.

If I am on the backseat, I absolutely cannot sit behind the driver. I have to sit on the other side of the car. Driver on left, me on right.

And a door has to be open or shut- not in between.

And I do like waste in the waste paper cans.

And my coat hangers have to all be exactly the same.

Right now my closet is color coded with clothes and shoes.

And I detest dead leaves on a plant.

And I will avoid running the heat or airconditioning until I am painfully cold or painfully hot.

And every voicemail and e-mail must be returned ASAP. I treat them as if they were a hot potato.

And my Blackberry is never outside my reach.

And I cannot stand chipped nailpolish. Either have it look new and fresh, or have none.

And I think I will die if I ever have to breathe hairspray.

I hate LIVE albums. I cannot stand the clapping.

Comment

Lucky,
                      I'm the same with hairspray, so your not that odd.

I think I'm slightly psychic.
                      I can think of a few examples but here's my best one....

About five years ago, I dropped my B-I-L off at the shops. It was Saturday afternoon and very busy. On the way home I saw a guy I knew walking towards the town centre. He wasn't acting strangely , just walking by. I thought nothing of it, until I my wife came in and told me some news. At about the time I'd been out, a man had gone into a doctors office, barged past the receptionist, and killed the doctor. "I think I know who did it." I said. I told her about seeing this guy. I didn't really believe it myself, I just had this 'feeling'. Anyway, about a week later, she came in from work all agitated, and told me the police had picked a guy up and it was indeed the man I'd told her about who had murdered the doctor.(Seems he blamed the doctor for the death of his sister). Cool as a cucumber I said,"I know, I told you that last week." That really freaked her out....and me a little.

Oh, and when I'm playing Scrabble, the tiles have GOT to be sitting exactly square on the board. It drives me bonkers to see a letter off-centre.

Comment

Popeye, you are so cute, been watching the Louis Vuitton Cup?
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Is that a Scrabble tourney? If so I don't think we get it here. We got some on TV a while ago.

Comment

I sleepwalk to find food. I have no knowledge of this until I discover the "evidence" the next morning. Chocolate wrappers, empty chip packets, bread crusts, half-eaten tomatoes .....

Of interest is the fact that my kitchen is in a different building about 50 yards up the hill ... and still I hunt for food, in the dark, bracing the elements ....

Comment

That is weird Tawny. But it must keep you fit.

Popeye, I'm referring to the sailing races prior to the America's Cup.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Oh right SK,
                                I don't really follow the sailing, though I do find the one's on TV quite exciting. I don't get many channels. (too mean to pay the quite outragous charges) so sailing's hardly ever on.

Comment

Working...
                                X