Do tell something odd about yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of my food can touch each other on the plate.

I also eat all of one type of food off the plate at a time, in a specified order.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

My cousin is like that as well. If his peas touch his potatoes or whatever, he won't eat them.

And my Dad eats one thing at a time as well, then moves on to the next one.. I've never seen him take one bite from eachthing.

Comment

Quiescent- yes, yes....burger bite, fries, burger bite, fries....doesn't matter how many fries but a burger bite has to have fries! LOL!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Breez, I must be in constant turmoil because I have teeth dreams all of the time and I hate them. They are brittle and they crumble and then they fall out. I am calling a psychiatrist immediately.

The rest of you have me laughing so hard. Personally I enjoy live albums as long as the clapping is not too long.

Lucky, looks like you found quite a list of oddities about yourself even though you thought you had none. I am with you on the sitting behind a driver thing. Cannot do it.

Everything in my pantry MUST be facing outward. I need to see the front of the can or the box or I go insane. I have been known to spend hours organizing my pantry and making sure everything is facing forward.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Satori, I think we all must have some OCD. I know I have it, my husband tells me "it can be good as when I cannot miss a workout. Or it can be bad just can't let the smallest thing go" will fixate on something until I am satisfied, mentioning it numerous times like "Rainman" Right now it is reburishing our back deck. It is on my mind constantly can't let go until its finished. I think we are hard wired like this. I have been obbsessed with my apperance since I was 16 and discovered pretty girls got the "breaks" in life. So I am constantly doing everything that will still keep me "pretty" Crazy Huh? I am getting better at letting go of somethings, but it is oh so hard!
            Smiles
            Mary

Comment

Lushy,

Are you sure you are not grinding your teeth in your sleep? Whenever I have one of those dreams I know if have been grinding my teeth.

Lorelei
              Suddenly I see
              This is what I want to be
              suddenly I see
              Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Yeah by the way, HATE live albums, they make me nervous. Not for me but for the performer, like they need affirmation that they are liked!

Comment

Hmm, that is interesting Lorelei. I do not think I am a grinder but I could be a clencher. Either which way I wish they would stop!!
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Now, I know I have serious OCD. I do the can thing too, I did it yesterday... I organized everything in my pantry, all neat and tidy with the labels showing and if my husband moves it, I fix them. I also have to have my bed looking like it came from a Neiman Marcus/Horchow book everyday or I can't leave the house.

Comment

Ok....just read through page 2

I am astonished!!!!!

Rip.....honey......ARE YOU OK??????
                      Have you have your digestive system checked?

Soccermom.....love that sense of humor!!! I wanna be your friend.

Waves....no I dont think your odd at all. I think you are fine. Its the rest of us I wonder about.
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

And ducky...on page 2...I love those pig oinks. No worries on maturity....At age 46 I would still do that with you in a library TODAY!
                        Where do you live? Can we meet?

ok....page 3 now

Comment

Odd things. Hmm. Well I too have to close any drawers sticking out. Oh, I can't stand tags showing on shirts, I have to REALLY resist tucking them in on people on elevators, etc., I'm a very friendly sort but.......I like my pets' ears to be not flipped backwards.

I'm actually a pretty laid back gal. It's other people who fix my collar, tell me my hair is sticking up, tell me my shoes are untied....hey, maybe that's my odd thing.

I do like peeling labels off of bottles, does that count? My doc said I have the cleanest ears of anyone he's ever seen! Whew, somewhere in all that jumble must be SOMETHING.

Comment

Ok....finished now. Ripley.....have youever told your doctor about this. I wonder if you have passed them out by now or if they are stuck in your digestive tract?

Comment

Breez,
                              I too can hyper-extend my knees, but not on purpose.
                              I've spent various lengths of time in hospital after doing this while stepping off curbs etc.
                              I also trip over letters written on the road...STOP.... usually and more often than not, it's the letter 'P' that gets me.

Comment

satori;146421 wrote: Nah - it is a scientifically proven fact that no-one can lick their elbows!
                                You must be licking someone else's!

Satori

xxx
                                damn, that was quick. i wanted everyone who read it to try, i bet alot of you did lol.
                                sartori you blew it for me!

ok, truth, i can waggle my elbows in an apparently sickening way. its normal for me so i dont get it when people go 'eeuuw!'
                                leaning on a table standing up for example, palms flat fingers forward, i can rotate my elbows so the inside of them are facing my fingers. does that make sense?

i can clear a room in seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X