What if a Miracle Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of seeming ballsy, I'm going to repost this because I know a lot of people don't check under "what were reading" And I think it is an interesting question. Hope no one minds:

On the reccomendation of other MWO members I bought the book The Miracle Method...Am not very far into it, just discovered where it got it's title. My question to all of you is the question from the book

If a Miracle happened and the issues you've been struggling with were to disappear while you were sleeping but because you were sleeping you did not know the Miracle had happened, what would the first sign be that would tell you the Miracle occurred?

I think this is a tough question and I'm still thinking about it. I think it is a very interesting direction to spin your thoughts. So many of us never think about the outcome because we are still trying to find the seemingly unattainable solution. So if the solution miraculously came about, how would we know?? One hint, it says to focus more on what WOULD happen as opposed to what WOULDN'T.

Gita
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Gita, I would look in the mirror and look 20 years younger. Seriously, the problem areas that I think I would need a miracle would be to actually go out for the day and see people being pleasant to each other instead of rude. I so detest rude people! I know miracles happen, we had one with my Grandaughter, Sophie she was born with brain damage. Know one would ever know she is hitting her benchmarks speaking and walking before she is supposed to. Exceptionally bright! It's stiil wait and see as she is 18 months. but the fact she is here and doing well in a miracle.
    always hoping for miracles
    Mar

Comment

At the risk of sounding superficial, I would wake up fit and healthy and my liver would be nice and not pickled, and my lungs not black from smoking. The miracle in that is that I would have quit slowly poisoning myself long enough to see that outcome.

Comment

This is SO easy for me...especially right now having just found out my Mama has terminal cancer...kinda knew it, but have now HEARD the words....she would feel good, eat well, be free of pain. She would be herself one month ago!!!!

Comment

Luv, I wish that for you too!
          hugs
          Mar

Comment

I would wake up in a beach house, my hubby would be still sleeping and breathing normally and the curtains woud be blowing with a breeze. Also my whole family would be in the next rooms and the coffee pot would come on as soon a I wake up.
            Hummmmmmmm....can't you just smell the ocean and the coffee?
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Me too Luv......what mar said.
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
              X