Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday June 21st 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday June 21st 2015

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time. Its the day of the week that that you can say......................

Remember each and every one of us here started with a day one, which became a day two, then a week, then a month and then .............to infinity and beyond.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .

So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

For me its 2175 days from the start date rr 5 years, 11 months, 14 days excluding the end date..................to be continued :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Day 12
    Happy to have taken the first baby steps, it's a little early to feel anything resembling pride yet though I think.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Time flies when you are having fun - 567 days here.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
        Day 12
        Happy to have taken the first baby steps, it's a little early to feel anything resembling pride yet though I think.
        You should be extremely proud of yourself for having the courage and faith in yourself to come back and try again. You've made the right choice 12 days in a row :smile:. You really can do it this time, KTab - and I hope you let us know how we can help.

878 for me.

Comment

Proud to be shouting 346 on this super,sober Sunday!

Comment

A Keith Urban song comes to mind "Days Gone By" another week has gone by for me :thumbsup:
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

772 and looking forward to more
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

1614 days for me! I am so thankful for each one of them!!! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

WooHoo Byrdie!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all and also a very dear friend. Huge Congrats!! :welldone::yay::goodjob:
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

You speak the truth, Molly!

566 sober days for Pav (according to Ava's calculations). A sober, UN HUNG summer is where its at.

Comment

699 days
                      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

It is 1082 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
                        Or 2 years, 11 months, 17 days including the end date

AB..pologies ..pinched your title...Days gone by ....

Days gone by,
                        Heaving a sigh,
                        As I think,
                        Of days wasted in drink

turned the corner
                        ,made the choice,
                        No more booze ,
                        or listenin to the voice..

so whether its 12 or 1000 days,
                        weve made up our minds to change our ways,
                        so on this thread shout it loud,
                        I dont drink ..of that Im proud
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Only a day for me so far so def no pride here. Nice to see Mollyka and JackieClaire doing so well, not sure if u remember meeting in Dublin a few years back. Hello again to KTAB, now Tabbers!, fantastic to have 12 days under the belt, been awhile since I can say to have done that. Not even saying hopefully this time it will be it for me, it has to be it, last chance saloon for me
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Also a day late and joining the baby steppers - not 100% sure of my need to experiment, but know for sure I like this me so much better than the other one.
                            Love signing in to the Sober Sunday thread and will be so happy to sign in next Sunday without remorse...
                            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Bandit :happy2:........of course I remember the meet up..............my first in Dublin............been a few more since then.

SL........its so lovely to have you back..........feel like saying welcome home.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X