Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie-:love::love::love: Thank you for your kind words, sweetheart.

Comment

Morning all

Where's Jackie goin? I thought she was just back? would so too love to be going somewhere

Have a good day everyone x
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Morning lovelies and gorgeousnesses,

I'm off up to Scotland for a few days staying in a caravan on a piece of land/forest my brother owns up there. No electricity, no running water,no signal, big wood burning fire, radio and a proper cooker run on calor gas................this'll be about our 6/7th time and its bliss.:love:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And more cake as its my luvverly husband's birthday so by default we get cake...............
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army have a lovely time Jackie it sounds so peaceful and relaxing. How do you manage with the electricity and running water? Off to an AA meeting at 1pm then the library after as I have no books left to read. Happy Monday. x

Comment

Morning all.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oh u lucky thing Jackie - that is my idea of bliss too - I was just saying on another thread that we stayed in a log cabin last year by a lake and like that no electric or running water - totally cut off from everyone, very peaceful, mind u the lack of a fridge became a bit of a pain after awhile. Enjoy and happy birthday to Mr. JC

Hi foxy and Tabbers and all to come
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Struggling to get my ass in gear today - very bad nights sleep, up till after 4 - need more coffee and then motivate myself to do something, anything

Comment

Hello again.......all packed and ready to go........I think. We'll be about 5 miles west of here in the back of beyond. Pretty little place.

Visitor information for Lauder including accommodation, things to do, attractions, events and food & drink.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                      Struggling to get my ass in gear today - very bad nights sleep, up till after 4 - need more coffee and then motivate myself to do something, anything
                      Hey, Bandit
                      I pretty much did nothing other than what I absolutely had to do for about 4 months. Try to be really kind and gentle to yourself like you would if one of your children were recovering from being chronically poisoned. If you absolutely have to do something, that's one thing but if it's a choice - do what sounds good to you :hug:. (Learning the chemistry behind the bad sleeping helped me because it's pretty normal under the circumstances and won't last forever. It just takes awhile for the exciting vs inhibitory neurotransmitters to get sorted out now that you're not consuming a depressive substance each day.)

Have a nice vacation, JC!

Hope you're having a good Monday Molly, kTab, Foxy, and others to come by - I need to get going on mine.

Comment

Good advice NoSugar - that is pretty much why I picked the summer hols as I have no major work on or social activities to go to, had a mad crazy few months full of them so intend on doing very little the next couple of months - need to get a few bits done around the house and garden but they can be done in my own time. Also planning on catching up on reading some books, doing a few other projects that I want to get done and spending some time with the family - the upside of my husband being laid off is that this will be the first summer in a very long time that he will be at home.

In fact, watching a movie tonight and ordering pizza, doesn't happen very often but it is officially their first full day of hols so what the hell!

Comment

Looks like a beautiful spot Jackie - have a fab time

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post

Hi to Satz
                            Hi Bandit - sorry for taking so long to respond.
                            I see you are having trouble sleeping - my heart goes out to you :hug: but it will get better - it did for me.
                            If not go to doc for help - or order Nytol from Boots on line. I found them GREAT.
                            We can't get them in Ireland .... so unless you have someone can get them from UK to you. They are over the counter over there.
                            I know that is a trigger to relapse - lack of sleep - and I'd take anything to avoid that.

Comment

Morning army.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning.

going to be scorchio today so out walk dog before it gets too hot. hes been a good boy not complaining about not going out for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X