Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Morning lovelies and welcome to a new week. :love:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

just woke up, saw the time and thought whhhhhaaaaa!!!!!

nice portal.

Comment

Hello, lovely gate.

For Molly:
      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Roxxy and Ktabbers,

There's so many of them and the majority so beautiful that I've actually be up since 6am trying to choose.

I am now on 2 weeks holiday............I am now a tad excited.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thats nice, are you grabbing a few days away?

Comment

We are indeed........off to London Thursday to see The Who at Hyde Park on Friday............home again Saturday............off to the caravan Sunday/Monday in Scotland............if we have enough ££££ for a tank of petrol after 2 days in London.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thats a fair bit of driving alright. I love to visit london, far too busy to stay very long though.
              Nice in the garden yesterday watching a buzzard hovering over the field then I was sitting out last night at 11pm, the sky still bright, watching the bats coming out to feed feet away from me. They nest annually in on of my neighbours trees, simple pleasures. Think I prefer that to my usual 11pm sunday night half cut on the sofa stuffing my face full of crap and only half watching some daft crap on tv till all hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                Thats a fair bit of driving alright. I love to visit london, far too busy to stay very long though.
                Nice in the garden yesterday watching a buzzard hovering over the field then I was sitting out last night at 11pm, the sky still bright, watching the bats coming out to feed feet away from me. They nest annually in on of my neighbours trees, simple pleasures. Think I prefer that to my usual 11pm sunday night half cut on the sofa stuffing my face full of crap and only half watching some daft crap on tv till all hours.
                We're getting a bus............us 2 oldies with our egg sarnies and a bag of cheese and onion crisps......each........we'll be so popular with the other passengers don't ya think?

That sounds utter bliss,KT.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

egg sarnies? how delightful for everyone on board. theyll wish theyd thought of that.

dog took umbrage at a cockchafer in the (dark) garden last night. bumbling great things they are.

Comment

We don't mind sharing............I'll make loads.

What on earth is cockchafer...........sounds sore.........or is it a bird?
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Been to the feet of the gods of google..........its an insect.............well I never did.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stupid things. i had to get it out of a cobweb, it was all tangled up.

Comment

So you've now got a furious spider looking for its dinner?

Got to nip out to the shops ..........bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Never heard of those insects, learn something new every day.

How bizzare is this: 'In the Middle Ages, pest control was rare, and people had no effective means to protect their harvest. This gave rise to events that seem bizarre from a modern perspective. In 1320, for instance, cockchafers were brought to court in Avignon and sentenced to withdraw within three days onto a specially designated area, otherwise they would be outlawed. Subsequently since they failed to comply, they were collected and killed. (Similar animal trials also occurred for many other animals in the Middle Ages.)'

Comment

i love that sort of history! the most famous is the hanged monkey from hartlepool.

Comment

Working...
                              X