Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think its going to be a bit warmer..............blooming well better be............I've got new flares and a new top............cardi would spoil the whole look

Must disappear for a while and feed.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sounds like a plan, me too. Then a snooze in front of the box I think, laters.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Comment

Just as well we've got our rain ponchos.............but apparently as soon as Roger Daltrey steps on the stage the clouds will part and sun will shine on him and his followers.

Its going to hiss down in Scotland all next week as well.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

itll be great, whatever the weather.

Comment

I know :happy2:
              Better go and have a loll on the settee.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning..............here we all are ready to depart for London.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You will need that cardi by the looks of it, hope you enjoy your big trip.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

im speechless molly. i really dont understand some people.

Comment

Morning army Jc enjoy the trip and the concert. Molly that's awful for Jilly can anything be salvaged from the business? She's no friend. How is Jilly is stil very upset?

Comment

Evening army i'm ok Molly got a bit of a tummy bug that's doing the rounds as a friend had it last week so we had to cancel meeting for coffee. Its only about 2 weeks now that i'm due to head to Thailand seems this month has flown by.

Comment

good to get the bug out of the way before going on holiday.

Comment

i want a tummy bug be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Evening all - late in today, had to commute and not used to it. Queue of people and animals waiting to be fed when I got in, they are too used to me being around most of the time and obviously don't know where the kitchen is - when I came in one of the hens walked into the kitchen, jumped up on the counter and into a roasting tin, she was obviously that hungry she was willing to roast herself, had to break the news to her that she was too scrawny and not for the pot! (she is a rescue ex battery hen)
                              Sounds like a few are off on hols - foxybabe off to Thailand, hope u get better soon and Jackie soon bopping away to the Daltry, I think the Who are here in Dublin this week or maybe its next week? Was at my first concert in ages last Sat, the Script at Croker, daughter's fav band, great but made me feel old considering the last concert I was at there was U2 about 30 odd years ago!
                              Hi to Mollka, Tabbers and Roxane and anyone whose posts I missed today
                              Anyway, off to do a quick tidy up and then head to bed to watch a movie or something
                              Goodnight to all
                              x
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

LOL Roxane, sadly I was just thinking the same! heading out for a few days with the kids week after next and that want me to do this Zipit thing - its like an above ground adventure type assault course, last time I watched from below and some poor woman fell off the rope an she was just hanging there in her harness with her butt sticking out - I laughed but was really laughing with her not at her as I know it will happen to me, swore last year I would do it this year (after getting fit and losing about 2 stone of course) and now they are holding me to it!
                                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X