Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, and on that note I am going to bed and dreaming up ways of losing about 2 stone in less than 10 days! Goodnight
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I'm sorry your daughter is being treated so poorly, Molly. It is so hard to see our kids suffer (including grown-up ones) and not be able to "fix it". I know you're feeling her pain and your own :hug:.

Comment

Morning. Start of three/four days of work for me. Shame with the timing as the village fete is on Saturday, brass band is opening it, there's a dog show and car boot as well as all the usual stalls and things going on in the main (only) ring. Ah well, if it's like last years I won't be missing anything.

Comment

Happy anniversary Molly and argh! I've gone blank! Mr Molly!

Comment

jc FORGETTING HER PASSWORD............. sorry capslock..........computer logs in automatically i guess. they remember everything nowadays, until you dont want them to that is. or if you really wish they had............ oh forget it. its random.

Comment

Flying visit, running late, happy anniversary Molly.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning army and happy annvasary Molly. Well done on getting the extra work Roxy will be regular every week?

Comment

Hello and welcome to Bandit. Where in Ireland are you from? any plans for your anivarsary Molly?

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Molly! We had our 35th a couple days ago. It's amazing how time just marches on, isn't it?
                    she seems to be coping with it surprisingly well --- better than her mother tbh!!! a sign of how strong she has gotten in the last few months --- which is a real relief.....
                    I've had that experience, too - spent a ton of time with an aching heart for one of my kids after they told me about a problem and then come to find out they had felt much better shortly after that but of course didn't call to share that bit of news!! I hope your girl continues to move forward, feeling pretty good.

Comment

Evening ns and anyone around. That sounds lovely Molly enjoy.

Comment

Good Afternoon and Evening, Army!

As Mr. G says it's POETS Day!!! YAYYY!!!! LONG, LONG, week for me and it's almost done!:applouse::yay:

Molly, congratulations on your anniversary!!! NS...Belated congratulations!! 35 years, WOW!!! Good for you!!

Well, I had a close call with AL earlier this week. My 88-year-old mum is not doing well, and I've been very sad. I don't cry very often but this week I made up for it. I actually stopped at the liquor store and was intending to buy something very powerful but luckily talked myself out of it. My mother is the person I love most in the world and I cannot imagine my life without her. Frightening that after 3 years of sobriety, the beast can try and bite me in the ass when I'm down. Molly, I think of you often because you managed to get through your mum's passing without drinking. Somehow, knowing you did it gives me strength.

Ok, my cute client is back. I better get back to work. Ugh...come on 3:30 PM, I wanna go home!!

Waves of hellos and greetings to all of you!

Comment

god that bastard weedles in when we are low doesnt it? well done rusty for slapping it down and listening to yourself. so sorry to hear that your mum is poorly.

enjoy that chinese molly. erm, youve probably had it by now, fancy another?

Comment

Aw, Rusty :hug:. That is a stress I haven't experienced yet but it is on the horizon and it really scares me, too. I didn't know Molly's story with her mom but Byrdie has a similar one with her dad. Now I will think of all 3 of you when I worry about and ultimately face that challenge. Thanks for telling your story. I'm so happy for you that you were able to make the right choice. I hope your mom regains some strength. Xx NS
                            Last edited by NoSugar; June 26, 2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Evening all,

Hi to everyone, big congrats to Mollyka on the anniversary, wow - that's a lot of years, I'm only at the 15 mark later this year (although it feels like a LOT longer!!)
                              Sorry to hear about your mum Rusty. Hi NoSugar and Tabbers & Foxy and anyone else I missed.

Beautiful evening here so taking the opportunity to get some much needed work done on the garden.

Foxy, I am in County Meath, about 40 miles north of Dublin but not from there originally, moved out here when I got married, originally from County Wicklow which I miss especially the coast but will be heading out there for a few days in a week or so and yes Molly may even pay a visit to Clara Lara!, that's a blast from the past!

Kids got school hols today so nine weeks of 'I'm bored' ahead of me although at the mo they are outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine
                              Talk later, off out to help Mr. Bandit heave paving slabs and gravel around the place until its
                              time to make a cuppa of course
                              x
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi also Roxane, missed u there

Comment

Working...
                                X