Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning from the workhouse :waaaa:

Comment

Dogs walked, greenhouse door and windows opened, coffee drunk & porridge eaten, hi ho hi its off to work I go..... Hope to get out for a long walk at lunchtime unless its very hot.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Enjoy, hope you have some roses out there, its been a wonderful year for them.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
          morning.

going to be scorchio today so out walk dog before it gets too hot. hes been a good boy not complaining about not going out for three days.
          Morning troopers,

Er, what's a scorcher over there Roxy? 28C? :rotlf:

Have a bewdy y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Morning troopers,

Er, what's a scorcher over there Roxy? 28C? :rotlf:

Have a bewdy y'all.

well, its all relative G. apparently we will be hotter than brazil this week. 30 degrees or more. so, hot!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
              deffo hot enough -- hate heading into work -- would DIE in a mad hot climate -- always grateful for our temperate climate tbh ---- now off I go and talk later xxx
              Yeah agree - love our temperate climate
              The sun shining is so rare it makes me feel guilty unless I'm doing outdoorsy stuff.
              - Mr S seems to think that way :haha:

Fortunately my office is indoors and that's me off the hook !!

Comment

Hi folks

Trucking in late today, son absconded with the laptop. Lazy morning so far, didn't sleep too bad last night and all is well in the Bandit household

Am I missing something on the hottest day/week of the year thing?? - it's warm and muggy allright but very overcast where I am at the minute. Hey Guitarista, yur just jealous of our beautiful fair skin

Off now, have to go see a man about a dog
                Laters
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

OK, I take it back, it's roasting here now and I'm melting
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

going to hot tonight too bandit.

damn dog has forgotten i took him out this morning to beat the heat of the day. no pleasing him.

Comment

work place directive health and safety wotnots, do they have fans?

Comment

hot. and for some reason i stuffed my face with sugar today so i also now feel sick.

Comment

well, thats us fat then.

Comment

night

Comment

Hey Army - popping in to say nighty night.
                              Feeling ill all day - in bed now
                              Hope everyone is ok.

Rox : ignore the Ozzie dude - we are delicate little flowers us ovaries that don't likethe heat.

Comment

Night Molly and Roxane and anyone else floating about- I too stuffed my face on rubbish today- mainly crisps and nuts and I do feel slightly sick also.
                                Also a bit annoyed - a neighbour that has complained about one of my dogs in the past (once or twice our dog has been in our front garden and has let a few woofs at hers when she goes past with her dog on the lead, mind u she only complained through someone else). Anyway, this evening she let her dog roam freely around our house and when our dog naturally went out and barked at it, they started screaming at our dog and giving out yards to her. I wasn't impressed and more or less said so. Anyway, minor stuff but just thought I'd get that off my chest as I'm feeling very ropey tonight
                                x

Comment

Working...
                                X