Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY...................MOON GATES NOW OPEN..........week beginning 21st June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is reassuring to hear Mollyka, we have very much been drinking buddies at home in the past especially as we don't go out much. Its nice to know your relationship has improved as a result. I am looking forward to doing things together that don't just revolve around drink/food
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi there Tabbers!
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Built a frame and netting over mine Molly, the birds had too many last year. Funny thing is the blackbirds are always up there when I go up, I reckon they love them judging my the few around the edge that they have nibbled.

Hi Bandit, how it cuttin?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I thought that was Wexford, never mind.....
          Its fantastic weather wise, beautiful sunset soon I imagine. Think I will take myself off now, see you tomorrow evening.

Comment

Hi, Army

For whatever reason, our stores have some of the best strawberries I've ever tasted this year. Enjoy yours!

Hey, Rox - are you ready for The Tour? I love watching it but usually watch the replay in the evening here instead of live at 7 a.m.!!

I was about to wish y'all a great weekend but some of you likely don't really celebrate American Independence Day :wink: and so have to wait until Saturday. Many businesses have a day off tomorrow b/c the holiday falls on Saturday.

A trick question here is: Do they have 4th of July in England? You would't believe how many people say "No"!!

Comment

Goodnight from me too folks - bath and bed for me. Talk tomorrow

Comment

Morning army its GlitzyB in stead of a Foxy one lol. I did a clean up of my pc recommended as it was slow. Defraged deleted history and upgraded to windows 8.1 and Adobe latest update as my computer was running slow and crashing. No problem resigning in to other sites with the same password until I tried to get on here and it wouldn't recgonise the password and user name I used before and it was correct as I always write them down in case of problems or I forget. I tried the reset password but doesn't work or didn't for me. Anyway I'm back and hopefully no more hiccups. Very hot weather this side of the Liffy. Went to an AA meeting yesterday at 1pm in Bray it was a steps meeting and very good. Off to my Dun Laoghaire group today at 1pm and then home to cut the grass out back and tidy it up. Now to get my avator back and update my profile.

Comment

Morning Molly noo my grass is never great its that tough type of grass that the weeds grow first and the grass grows uneven lol and hedges tress I can't cope with but can just do my best till I can get afford some help so I can maintain it better. Hate cutting loads of grass and weeding but if I don't do it at every 2 weeks it gets totally out of hand and while its dry I may get through it. Just getting back in to meetings lately. I'm enjoying them so far and today is my 4th of the week. May not get any in this weekend but next will start again.

Comment

Morning Foxy & Molly, good on you for the meetings, I do know we have to work at it for it to work but I just cant handle AA. I have tried it on a few occasions at different places but I wish a hole in the ground would open up and swallow me, mind you I am like that at any meeting of people where I suddenly have the floor.

Comment

morning, hello foxy/glitzy.

AA not for me. i know there are others like SMART, online meetings and wotnot but i couldnt get further than the home page on their site. it looked like golden gates that i peered through with dirty hands gripping the railings and snot dripping off my grubby nose.

cant wait for the tour NS though i think the french strikers want to disrupt it. they have been causing havoc at calais, burning tyres at the entrances of the port and the tunnel. miles of lorries stuck either side of the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                        morning, hello foxy/glitzy.
                        :sad:

Comment

Crashing hangovers, oh blessed joy to never have another, but then thats only in one persons hands isn't it. Rightho away to the office I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                            :sad:
                            sorry tabbers, i was just welcoming her back specifically because she got locked out :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                              ooh --- I thought he was cryin cos of the french strikers:welldone:
                              ah, could be, but then i thought it was all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Morning Army

Shaping up to be a nice day here, very warm the last few days but was overcast and had rain yesterday evening.

I would be lying if I said I am not going to find today a challenge as its my birthday -still waiting on all your cards to arrive in the post:happy2:

Seriously though, it will def be ODAT today. For some mad reason I promised the kids we'd get the tent out today and sleep out tonight and have a Barbie later if the weather stays ok.

I hear you on the grass glitzy/foxy (?), ours is really bad, like cow grass. Do u live out Bray way? I grew up no too far from there.

As for AA, only went to about 3 meetings, not my cup of tea, plus I recognised a few people there, one guy who lives near me and its about as anonymous as the Meath Chronicle - to this day I meet him and he will stand there and point out people in the town that have a drinking problem so god only knows what he has said about me. Luckily I am past the point of caring.

Comment

Working...
                                X