Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help you guys

Elizabeth .....

You really need to look after yourself, If you remember you replied to me on a similar post last week ......

Take care of yourself love .....

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Please help you guys

Betty is right, you have to look after yourself.

I try to look at my life this way; if I can't look at myself in the mirror with the choices I have made in my life, then I am making the wrong decisions for me. Life is too short to be living with too many regrets.

Comment

Please help you guys

Hi Elizabeth i too have a strong daily relationship with God and for some people that isnt understandable. My faith is my hope and strength..but of course that doesnt mean it stope suffering, fear, pain or weaknesses. It does however not destroy hope for a change in my life and i get great comfort from knowing God is with me at all times.
        As a catholic i am lucky enough to be able to talk through in total honesty the weakness i am currently working on with my spiritual director/priest and then joy of joys receive forgiveness through the sacrament of confession.
        Not preaching Elizabeth but just reaching out to you as because at times people dont understand or ridicule mt faith...i too need times of solitude which is different to loneliness!!!

good luck on your spiritual journey elizabeth
        Regards Cassy

Comment

Please help you guys

Elizabeth, You know I consider you a friend. So I am going to ask this as a friend. Why on earth would your friends have a problem with your dying Mother reading and help edit your book? That seems very selfish of them, especially if they love you. I know that your past relationship with your Mom has been hard, but it is your book and your decision to have that connection with her again. Are they afraid you'll be hurt by her again? That seems to me your decision. Maybe they are looking at your life as a whole you have experienced a great deal of pain, with relationships. I think you are at the crossroads of life and you must pick a path. Because you can't exsist in both worlds. They just don't compliment each other. I get that. I greatly feel for your situation with your boyfriend, I have been beaten up by ex in the past. I think this comes down to the bottom line which is (unless I am reading this entirely wrong) the people you love and trust have always dissapointed you. So you want to run into the bush and hide, and hope no one finds you. That is not realistic, you have to much to share with others, like showing 6 years olds the wonder of Africa. You my friend worry to much about others. Its fine to care but not to the point where it runs your life. I know this well as I recently let go of my Daughters life, because I was constantly trying to fix it.I was becoming swallowed by it. Live you life Elizabeth. With no apologies for anyone.
          I care
          mar

Comment

Working...
          X