No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - July 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue - I'm so sorry that all that is going on. I'm glad that your sister has you. Be sure to take care of yourself too! It will be easy to fall back into heavier drinking with all this stress & worry. :hug:

Dots - have a great day!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mama- hope you're feeling better today.

Pauly- keep up the good work!

Nora- kick some butt on this last day of the month!

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
        Blue - I'm so sorry that all that is going on. I'm glad that your sister has you. Be sure to take care of yourself too! It will be easy to fall back into heavier drinking with all this stress & worry. :hug:

Dots - have a great day!
        Thanks Nora!😘 I will be mindful to do that.

Comment

Another quiet day at work, yay!
          Cowboy good to hear from you!
          Heading north with my girls and my sister after work. Going to see the Patriots first practice:happy2: CJ has a hilton discount! We will go to Boston and Providence RI. So excited! Shopping eating and football. Doesn't get much better than that. Have a good weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
            Another quiet day at work, yay!
            Cowboy good to hear from you!
            Heading north with my girls and my sister after work. Going to see the Patriots first practice:happy2: CJ has a hilton discount! We will go to Boston and Providence RI. So excited! Shopping eating and football. Doesn't get much better than that. Have a good weekend!
            Have a fun and safe trip Liz!🏈👠👗🍕🍔🍟

Comment

Blue, I must say, you are just on top of things, how sweet are you? Hope everything works out with your sister!

Comment

blue sorry we must have cross posted. Brilliant sleuthing about your sister. Sad that he isnt taking care of her. But so good she has you. we all need someone like that...
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey Dottie - hope that you have a great time tonight.

Liz - I hope that you have a fantastic time. Girls weekend sounds like so much fun!!

Mama - I hope that you start feeling better. Just rest this weekend please!! :hug:

Blue - how are you doing this evening?

Pauly - I've been reading some of your posts. You are really doing fantastic. I'm going to hang on your coattails.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has been stopping by and offering support. It's been really great to have more input here. I am trying to get around and read and post more in different areas.......but, it has been so helpful to have people stop by here and give advice. I really, really appreciate it.

Today when I got off work, I called hubby and asked him to go to the store with me. We needed a couple of things and I didn't want to go alone. He happily agreed. However, once he got in the car, I said that we would go big shopping another time that I just wanted to get a few things. He flung his hands up in the air and cut me off. It just pissed me off. Immediate trigger. Thank goodness he was with me and I couldn't act on it. He has apologized several times. But, I did tell him right away that I have been f***ng working all day - my throat hurts, my back hurts and I don't want to go shopping. I think that shocked him. I'm the one that just does what has to be done. So, we are fine now. Except my back hurts. I need to go to the chiropractor again but don't want to deal with all the traffic tonight so I'll go in the morning.

So, enough of my vent. I am going to grab my book and just relax. (Hopefully) Today was my son's phone interview with the DMV so I'm anxious to hear from him. I'm sure that they took his license away.

Have a great evening everyone!
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Its 9:00 and I just got home
                    I will read back tomorrow
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh Mama - I hope that you can rest. You are overdoing it. I wish that there was an answer so that you didn't have to work so hard. I love you friend. :blowkiss:
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I know it's early but I'm going to say goodbye to July and start us on August.

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                        X