Mick has 3 years on Independence Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congrats, Mick! And thanks for being a cornerstone of this community.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congrats on 3 years Mick you've always been and always will be my rock here,thanks for all you do
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS AF MICK!!!

AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Congratulations
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Folks ...thank you very much for your wishes..
                .Byrdie thank you for starting the thread and also the poem..likewise Pavati for the rhymes...now considering all the trouble you went to ..I think for me to write a rhyme..after what you did would be a crime,so all I really would like to say..is thank you all for making this day....

THANK YOU
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Happy for you Mick. This is my day one AF so we'll be sharing Independence day. I can't wait for a 3 year celebration!
                  LuckyMe - I'm Free! AF 7/4/2015

Comment

Lucky me..go for it!!!!!you can do it
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Well done that man.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bravo!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Mick,

There aren`t many of us who give up Al and remain that way without a little tester here and there so I am proud to know such an
                          inspirational person who shows us that it can be done, I wuv you with all my heart Flo xxx
                          I am too big and too small and too much and not enough and too frightened to change and too sad to stay the same

Comment

floss ..thank you very much that post means a lot to me...

Comment

Working...
                            X