pie has 365 days in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pie has 365 days in

ladeez n gennelmez...just to let you all know that 22 divided by 7 or if you cant remember that far back...then 3.142 (recurring) also known as pie has achieved the grand total of a year without beer,so thats why we re here ,so give her a cheer ...a friend so dear,so far yet so near....

so add to this verse either better or worse
    as we trundle along...
    well done pie ..youre strong!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Strong and proud lady named Pie,finally had ENOUGH in July,she looked to the sky and my oh my,finally opened her eyes
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Way to go, Pie! It has been fun getting to know you. You've taught me how AB can be used to get going but then discontinued - I'd never really understood that before, so thanks.

Glad you figured out awhile ago that the 1 year mark isn't a destination - just a nice marker of where you are in this big adventure of Really Living.

:hug: NS

Comment

Congratulations Pie! I hope that you feel proud of your accomplishment and that you continue to post on MWO. xoxo
          AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

So very happy to join the celebration for this milestone! Ice-cream for all xx
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

WOO HOO!!! GREAT JOB, Pie! I have always admired your crust! Keep it going! Much love and admiration, Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congrats, Pie! Thank you again for reaching out to me when my mom got hurt. You rock!

Comment

Great stuff Pie!
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS PIE
                    Here's you card again

Comment

Well done Pie on your first year.:goodjob::welldone:

Comment

Thank you, friends! I surely do appreciate all your kind comments and salutations. Having a full year sober is huge for me. Looking back it seems the year passed in the blink of an eye, but moving through it happened day by day. And every day I was here, and every word in every post mattered, because they all lead to finding my way out.

I don't drink.

Thanks a million, peeps!!

Comment

Congratulations Pie, so proud of you as you must be on your 1st birthday. Have a wonderful day you deserve it.
                          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR AF PIE!!!

I hope these are OK

AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Yeaah! :thumbsup:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X