YOUKAYBEE celebrates 2 year AF today 22nd July 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOUKAYBEE celebrates 2 year AF today 22nd July 2015

Congratulations on your 2 years alcohol free.........I know that you have worked long and hard for this.............so there has to bee cake

J x
    :hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Congratulations UKB. Bravo!

Speech!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Excellent work UKB congratulations on, i can imagine a great 2 years sober. Well done!
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

YouKayBee!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Way to make it happen, UKB! Congratulations on your two year milestone.

Comment

Wow, that is fabulous. Well done UKB!!

Comment

Congratulations, YOU!!!!! Incredible accomplishment! Things really come together during that second year, yes? We are so proud of you, keep up the great work!!!
              :two:

Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations UKB!!! Excellent work!!

Comment

Oh flamin' heck I forgot all about this, it took a PM from Cowboy to wake me up.

Thanks everyone, hey talking of cake I'm getting wed very soon :yay: and none of that would be possible if I'd not got my life sorted and AL right out of it, and MWO has been instrumental in that, so thank you very much.

Wedding do is planned to have sparkling watery stuff for my toast, some folkses can have champers, but 'tis definitely not a piss up ha ha.
                  Last edited by YouKayBee; July 22, 2015, 11:06 AM.
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

i would offer my services as cake maker but you may prefer byrdies.

Comment

Brilliant on your two years and forthcoming nuptials.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                      X