Dear cowboy:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear cowboy:

I noticed where your prior thread was closed -making an apology. Why?

Well, ABC -a/k/a cowboy, I am going to add my 2 cents in worth -which may be kind of worthless at this point. I have never seen a more kind and humble person on this site than you. All of your posts are gracious and sincere -and all written with the intent to help others. I do not need to go on with this rhetoric -most all of us know this to be the 'truth'.

Please do not make me have to come to somewhere in Canada to make my point -to you- in person. It could get ugly- as you slowly kill me -lol.
    You are genuine and you are a person that many of us admire and are thankful to hear from/listen to -you help people-period- end of story.

You are genuine and you help people -please do not stop doing this (even at the risk of hurting someone else's feelings -which you would never do on purpose).

Your friend,
    --sf--
    Last edited by Spiritfree; July 29, 2015, 08:36 PM.

I agree. You have brightened my day on many different occasions. I am sure I have put my foot in my mouth from time to time. But I persevere.
    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Cowboy - I agree too. I'm not sure what this is all about (because I hardly ever venture out of the nest - working on my wings) but I think your support, encouragement and kindness is da bomb! Love you dude.
      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Cowboy,

You were the first person to welcome me to the AF threads and helped me maneuver this new site with how to do a new post as things seemed a little different so thank you!

Keep doing what you are doing. You are awesome!

Addy (All Done Drinking...Yes!)
        "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Yeah....please keep helping us ABC!!!

Comment

Pat me on the back anytime Cowboy, even if I f'd up. Especially if I f'd up.

Comment

ABC,

I too have no idea the whats and whys except that you are a lovely lovely guy, your support is awsome here, we need you!!

sending hugs and stuff just because you deserve to know you are so valued

Rachel xx
              I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Working...
              X