Have to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to share

So I have to share an experience that just happened. I phoned my hubby and I asked how his day was and what he was doing. he said, all happily, "I am with Ori (a buddy of his) and we are just having a pint.
    I am at work. Working. And he is having a pint.
    Let's just say I hung up the phone, and couldn't belive how angry I was.
    Now, he knows I am not doing abs yet (mod) so its not that he was trying to deliberately "rub it in my face" necessarily, though it sure did piss me off.
    Anyways, I started getting that crazy racing heart, like dying to drink etc. and being really anxious and angry .
    At that moment, I desperately (I am talking FUMBLING in my purse desperately - i must have looked like a crazy person), cracked open an L-Glut and dumped half on my tongue. I have to say - honestly, within a minute or two, I had calmed down, I no longer had that desperate urge to drink and I just generally felt better.
    All I can say is Thanks MWO! (And all of you of course!)Just thought I would share for anyone who has doubts in this program and the supps.
    Hugs
    Jen

Have to share

Thanks for sharing such an inspirational experience! Keep the stuff handy!

Comment

Have to share

Great job Jen!

Comment

Have to share

Re:Have to share

Thanks guys. I know, that situation that set me off was NO BIG DEAL at all (people go through waaay worst and I know this) but I figured I would share anyways because any time something 'triggers' us, I think its inspirational to share with people what helped us. If I can help one person, I am happy. As an FYI, I never did drink last night and there was beer in the fridge.
        I love you all
        Jen

Comment

Have to share

Re: Re:Have to share

Jen,

I think anytime you are personally challenged like were, and overcome it like you did, is HUGE!! Please don't underestimate what you did! You should be darn proud of yourself! It WAS a big deal! Good for you for making it through, and for not drinking that beer in fridge to boot!! Keep it up lady!!

Donna

Comment

Have to share

Re: Re:Have to share

I have a mother that makes me want to implode when she goes into a tirade, and I went to visit on Friday, arrived later than she expected. She was in a tirade, and all I wanted to do was have a drink ASAP. So I listened to the 20 minute hypnosis CD. (Actually, it's on my ipod.) I walked out of the bedroom and had nothing to drink. To me, that was a miracle.

Comment

Working...
            X