Matt M has 1 year today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt M has 1 year today!!!

Matt, Congratulations and thank you for all that you give back to the MWO community! :hug:

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Jane, are you kidding me? I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself....up in LIGHTS! Matt M. has ONE YEAR!

Congratulations on this HUGE milestone. I don't have to tell you that few folks reach the measuring of his/her quit in YEARS. The work doesn't stop here, but thank the good lord that it gets easier! You are in uncharted waters....lets STAY in them! We never want to have to repeat what we've already been thru! We are SO proud of you! Keep up the great work you do here. Byrdie

:celebrate: ne:
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

So happy to celebrate this HUGE milestone with you, Matt! Well done on your first full year! :welldone:

Comment

Congratulations Matt!! That is fantastic!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Omg, I remember those early days Matt! AWESOME!

Jane, could I be more impressed with you? I sincerely doubt it.
          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Congrats on 1 year, Matt!

Comment

Congrats on your new life, Matt!
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Matt,

So awesome to see great achievements. Looking to follow in your footsteps.

Addy (All Done Drinking...Yes!)
                "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Congratulations Matt!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Glad you're going for a 2-day celebration, Matt! Today is your 365th day AF and tomorrow is the first day of Year 2 (which I think you'll find to be even better than the first one - not drinking is just good old normal life). I'm glad you've stuck around - so many men don't and it's great to have all voices heard. Congratulations! NS

Comment

Very Inspiring Matt!!

Comment

Congrats Matt
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations Matt! I know how hard that first year can be, but it only gets easier!
                            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Wonderful Matt. I'm so proud of you. Congratulations. It's been hard work, but the results show.
                              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X