HA HA HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA HA HA

Paris Hilton ordered to court and is in handcuffs in patrol car. I am loving this!

HA HA HA

Right on!!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HA HA HA

So she got out and was gonna get to do a house arrest thing and now she has to go back to jail?
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

HA HA HA

Yes, the judge is furious that the sheriff let her out of jail.

Comment

HA HA HA

Details @ TMZ.com

That site knows EVERYTHING and has photos to prove it. Greta VonSustren is in the court room and will fill us in.

Comment

HA HA HA

This is crazy, they let her out then take her back? I don't care for her,but my my word that has to be stressful no matter who you are.
            Mar

Comment

HA HA HA

Ok, I know I'll probably be banished from this forum forever for being so utterly unhip... but I am so out of the loop when it comes to popular culture - I've heard her name, but who IS Paris Hilton? TV star? Singer? Model? Please fill me in, I want to be part of the in crowd with you gals... it's so lonely out here in geekville...
              Hugs,
              imatree

Comment

HA HA HA

she is known over here for being a 'celebutuante' (sp) a mix of celebrity (?) and debutuante. that still doesnt look right. shes basically rich, and famous for being rich.

i think that she thought she could get away with getting pissed and drive because 'they dont jail famous people'

lucky, i agree with you.

Comment

HA HA HA

Paris is the heiress of the Hilton hotel chain $$$. She is famous only for having $.

She has to go back to jail.

TMZ.com has the scoop if you want to read more or see pictures.

Comment

HA HA HA

doesnt make it right

Comment

HA HA HA

armed thugs etc getting less time i mean

Comment

HA HA HA

oh no, she went to jail because she violated her probation. She is in jail because of the original issue - dui -

She never went to jail for the dui but got probation - then she violated the probation

Lisa

Comment

HA HA HA

Ima, how can you not know who Paris Hilton is? You are lucky. I wish I knew nothing about her. This jail time is more than deserved. She thinks she is above the rest of us, snubs her nose at the law, shows up late for court, etc. To have a panic attack and claim she has a medical condition to get out of serving her time is ridiculous. Bottom line had she behaved and showed up to court on time and acted remorseful she would not be in this position.

Okay, someone stop me and make me get a life. I dislike knowing anything about her.
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HA HA HA

Just lock the skank up already! Nobody is above the law! I don't care how much $$ ya have!

Don't even get me started on OJ.. That was embarrassing to be an American!

In case you'd like my opinion... or not...
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HA HA HA

And don't forget she does not read her mail, her publicist does, so she is not to be held responsible for knowing the contents of any mail from the courts. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X